• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best Disc Golf Shoes?

I have some dad nikes right now, comfy sure but they have a front tread strip that isn't connected to the the rest. With the side twisting right on the toe, that little piece of tread lifted up the first week I started playing in them. Look at the bottoms and make sure it is a single piece. A wider toebox is exactly what I need to replace these. I see terrex and the merrels are solid options. I live in a more desert mountain area so I look more for hiking style. I tried out my vans which I use to play double bass drums with, those killed my toes trying to play disc golf in them.

A month ago I blew out my low cut Nortiv 8 shoes, they lasted more than two years, longer than any other shoe I've warn frequently. Replaced them with a light weight Fila running shoe, comfortable used for dry fairways

For water resistant still have my medium top Nortiv 8 since July. For splashy fairways still have my Nortiv 8 high tops for 2 1/2 years. Only used occasionally.