• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Mids] Best mid for a narrow hyzer line?

I like the Gremlin for the described shot. Not to fast, not too slow. Not too O/S.

< 200' ?
This sounds like an Envys' dream to me

There's a lot of "right" answers in this discussion, but this is the wrong one. The Envy is a putter, and would require more height than the OP describes. I love the Envy, but it is not the right disx for this shot.

Haha All kinds of answers.

Personally, I'd probably err on the side of throwing something more stable. For a longer flight I'd be afraid to put too much into something like a Tangent and have it pull right.

I'd throw a lighter Lucid Suspect. A worn in one holds that kind of line great.

Haha All kinds of answers.

Personally, I'd probably err on the side of throwing something more stable. For a longer flight I'd be afraid to put too much into something like a Tangent and have it pull right.

I'd throw a lighter Lucid Suspect. A worn in one holds that kind of line great.

Fore left!

What course are you referring to and where is it located. If we could pull it up on the course directory and get a look at the line off the tee box we could give you a better assessment as to what we would throw. I can visualize what you are stating but need just a little more info to complete the entire mental picture.

kit carson in san diego, there's actually an ace video of the hole on youtube. fh anny

but it seems more congested now.

putters, usually go too high, or, they don't stay on a hyzer long enough, or just flip or smack trees lol.

if i try a firebird skip, it'll probably end left early, too left, and then i'll have a hard approach.

i know a fuse can be good, but it's kinda hard for me to pull off each time. will try the md2 and other mids. my dx roc did ok before, but it also got kinda high for me, but got lucky and penetrated.

There's a lot of "right" answers in this discussion, but this is the wrong one. The Envy is a putter, and would require more height than the OP describes. I love the Envy, but it is not the right disx for this shot.

Specially given a persons power level. For me the envy would be perfect but in most cases that low of a line putter shot needs a good amount of speed on it and then you hurt in the accuracy department.

Its always "easier" to throw a faster disc but you have to worry about the fade or skip that comes with them.

this hole?

a3b894ff.jpg

0370347d.jpg

This kind of hole is why the axis is now back in my bag.

Latest posts