• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Mids] Best mid for a narrow hyzer line?

Whichever one you personally can control the best. A ton of discs could work.

I use a Truth for this if I can...if its a harder hyzer line, I will confidently use a Verdict or Suspect. IMO every mid line can be covered with these 3 discs in different plastics/stages of wear.

Is this a HOD now? I can totally see an Envy working here, its fast and hss enough to hold a low hyzer for 240', no question. A flatter-top Zone would do it too. Might be easier to get a Z Buzzz up there but that's in my weird range of high-power putter/under-powered Mid. I'd even try smooth hyzer with my Glo Meteor. At 240 of power it's a dead straight line holder.

Seems like the hole itself is in a weird place. Navigable when the trees were smaller, and it will be again when they get bigger, but the ideal shot height is pretty choked up now and will be for a few years.

M4 holds any line you give it...it will hyzer especially if released with a touch of hyzer....it's a great point-and-shoot midrange. Good glide, grip control, consistent.....I'd M4 that hole

I use a Truth for this if I can...if its a harder hyzer line, I will confidently use a Verdict or Suspect. IMO every mid line can be covered with these 3 discs in different plastics/stages of wear.

Somehow I completely missed the distance here...my bad...

I would throw a Pure on this hole all day

Somehow my zone can't hold this line. It's also me of course.
I tried Fh anny , it was much harder than I thought lol

yea i forgot how long it was. was just estimating from memory, didn't ever realize it was 240.

i normally underestimate things so i can totally see this actually being 240

I love a Cro for this shot, it fades but not too hard and it's lack of glide keeps it from turning more than you want.