• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best use of a disc other than golfing?

Thumber

Double Eagle Member
On Labor Day I installed this huge chandelier. Alabaster shades. Weighs 150 pounds. Anyways everything was closed and I had a 7 inch hole and a 5 inch cover. A glow roc was employed as a moulding. I told my wife I would put up a decorative ring moulding eventually. I won't though.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378819245.646820.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1378819271.962407.jpg

Best use of a disc = Aces
2nd best use of a disc = Birdies

I have used a disc(s) for:
-holding certain nuts/bolts/screws etc on a project and was in the garage
-under feet of furniture to make for easy sliding on carpet during home staging (no baseline plastic)
-to hold cellphone camera steady filming youtube video (need deep rim, putters are best)
-as room décor :D

I have used a disc(s) for:
-holding certain nuts/bolts/screws etc on a project and was in the garage

FTW: I'm a woodworking hobbyist when I'm not playing DG or hockey and my stack of practice utters have held numerous different kinds of hardware. They are also good if you're working on something in your car, like installing speakers & HU and need to keep fasteners from different areas separated.

You've been playing for over 6 years. You know what the second best use for a disc is...

:clap: :D

spicoliwigblonde2.jpg

Latest posts