• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

BG AMS!!! April 12, 13, 14

Still want in

Get on the wait list, and when registration and the wait list closes I will see what I can do to get those players in, and keep the pools at a manageable level of 4 and 5-somes. I am only going off the wait list, so the calls, e-mails, bribes and etc. will not help.

I did get a couple of drops due to work/ribs today, so there is still hope.

Blowing green

this is about right

tumblr_mft08qmQ631s1x70vo1_500.gif

They don't call it blowing green for nothing!

Z DRONE instead of gators and ull thank urself

But Z Drones are overweight.....unless you got the only one I've heard of that comes in under weight. I agree it is WAY better disc, but not legal means not in my bag sadly.

If there is anyone still looking for a hotel, I did the "un-published" rate through expedia today for $44/night for 1 room at 3 stars from Thursday through Sunday and $45/night for 1 room for Friday through Sunday. Looked like it was a "wednesday only" deal...

Hotel was revealed as Ramada (nearly across from Denny's at exit 22) after I was charged.

Priceline was crazy - I had a $5 "coupon" and tried $60 and $65 for 3 stars and struck out...

Anyone else playing the Hobson Grove performance scoring Thursday? I figure that's a fun way to get some work in on one of the 4 courses, hopefully will get out and walk the other 3 too, so won't go in completely blind.

Room To Share

I'm staying at the Country Inn & suites.

535 Wall St, Bowling Green, KY,

Checking in Wed, out Sun.

$130 would be your cost.

Let me know.

Thanks
Dwayne

But Z Drones are overweight.....unless you got the only one I've heard of that comes in under weight. I agree it is WAY better disc, but not legal means not in my bag sadly.

no idea what ur talking about i have 4 all good weight and my buddy throws them all good weights. they r great for bh or fh

no idea what ur talking about i have 4 all good weight and my buddy throws them all good weights. they r great for bh or fh

wow, you guys are lucky, I had Dynamic Discs weigh all 25 of them they had in stock and not a single one was under 180g, with 178.5g being max legal weight. I am very jealous, i loved my drone and wanted to buy a bunch more.

/back to BG Ams talk, sorry for derail. I am packing extra firebirds, gators, max's, rhynos in my "just in case" box, for windy days for sure!

HB - are the baskets at Phil Moore staying where they currently are for the tournament? I only played the front nine today, but a few were out of their "normal" positions. Also, for number 6, are we going to use the teepad at the bottom or top of the hill?

Thanks.....

HB - are the baskets at Phil Moore staying where they currently are for the tournament? I only played the front nine today, but a few were out of their "normal" positions. Also, for number 6, are we going to use the teepad at the bottom or top of the hill?

Thanks.....

Those are the "SOKY club" placements, and I believe HB likes to play everything in the original layout for the AMs.

Phil Moore will be in the original placements . . . not the "SOKY" placements. The web page has the correct map and distances. SOKY dug up some pins so it has been hard to get them back so quick.

is there a shotgun start or group time start at 1st tee? first time going...... coming to win:thmbup::D and when will we know the 2 other discs for players pack do you think HB?