• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

BHMO

20120804124732.jpg

50 disc are being handed out Sunday

This came from the PDGA about 15 minutes ago:

Professional Disc Golf Association

Round 2 of the Brent Hambrick Memorial Open starts in 30 minutes.
Live scoring can be found at bit.ly/bhmolive. Live tweets via @PDGAlive.
5 player groups this round. The lead cards are as follows:

MPO:

Barsby - Schick - Wysocki - Feldberg -Ulibarri

FPO:

Pierce - Cunningham - Hokem - Jenkins - Allen

Gonna be a brutal round. Hot, humid, windy, and hilly. #discgolf #BHMO

hey i ended up going. its great. the disc was 15. and are they giving out discs again? cause im gonna get on that, i was with my friend from 9-8 and i had no clue about the first 50 spectators get discs thing

Wysocki apparently shot a -16 to break the course record and likely get a spot in the finals. Others in finals appear to be DGCR fav Barsby as well as Schick.

Anyone have any info on Schick. I've heard of him but know nothing other than seeing he has a low pdga #.

brad is a member on this site and all around good guy and excellent player. works hard FOR the game as well as on his game. i believe he won this event a few years ago and would definitely be classified as hometown favorite.

Never played the courses, but from the scores I'm guessing there's some tight woods holes.

That's sick! I got the opp to watch Ricky in person in Madisonville and he is the real deal. Great putter and has an absolute cannon

If Ricky's unofficial 1104 holds up when it goes official, it will be the first time a player shoots an 1100+ round on a 27-hole course. Kenny's 1117 was on a 24-hole course.

that kids fast becoming legendary.

how was the weather? what happened to borg in the +4inals?

Latest posts