• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

BOO TICKS BOOOOOO

Whats next "I hate mosquitoes"..

There a part of outdoor life, take off the dress and get used to it....

I've hiked multiple states on the AT and am an avid rock climber. I love the outdoor life. But growing up in the Midwest I found out that one of the best ways to be labeled a wuss is to be the one cocky idiot that get's taken down by a tick.

Read the article and stay proactive. While we're at it, mosquitoes can get nasty in certain parts of the country too. In Mississippi they are like birds. Heads up for them bird-skeeters down south during them humid summer rounds.

lol I guess these days that is considered just "internet spelling" No matter how stupid it makes a person seem.

Sez the guy with bad punctuation and capitalization. :p

Sez the guy with bad punctuation and capitalization. :p

Looks weird to capitalize L on lol. I missed a period. I might be pregnant. :eek: Should've worn my dress.

The point was he posted to call names and complain about the thread not really add to it in any constructive way. I figured I would do the same and point out his quotes in his sig were incorrect. Unless the original source of those words got it wrong.

By the way your sig is missing quotes and so is mine. I don't even source mine. I'm horrible.

Last edited:

Latest posts