• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[FSOT] CE Eagle (2nd run), Quest Raging Inferno, Discraft Cyclone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Addison

Innova Eagle - Champion Edition - 165.5g - Rim in average shape, yellow, silver stamp, uninked, I believe this is a 2nd run, definitely not a 3rd run - 80obo (fresh pictures uploaded a few posts below after a bath)

These are getting posted up because I really dont know what to do with them, if they're worth something to someone, feel free to offer up, otherwise they'll probably get put in a box with the eagle, hah!
Quest Raging Inferno - SRP - 174g - Rim in average shape, disc is slightly warped - offer

Discraft Cyclone - Pro D - ???g - Rim in average shape, disc is slightly warped - offer

Willing to trade for multiples, looking for star or champ plastic innova discs.

Willing to meet up if local, will ship at buyer's expense.

0823141312a_zps7efbaf5d.jpg

0823141313a_zps6b0b1a8f.jpg

0823141312_zps26e6641c.jpg

IMAG2193_zps67ae9c19.jpg

IMAG2194_zps60c6d8f3.jpg

Last edited:
totally not trying to low ball you, but just going off the condition of the eagle. 45 bucks

I'll get better pictures of the eagle tomorrow, there is some dirt on the rim that magnifies every imperfection making it look 3x worse. The rim is pretty smooth.

I wonder if they sell wallets? Because I always burn a hole in mine when I'm there.

Last edited:
Bump, Eagle has been weighed!

For those who know about Harbor Freight; I walked in for a scale, I walked out with a scale (which has turned out to be unbelievably accurate when compared to objects and other discs of known weights), an "open box" deal on a full wobble extension set (missing the 6" 1/2" drive wobble extension, $7 instead of the normal $25), two packs of zipties and a pack of nitrile gloves...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts