• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Central Coast Disc Golf - CCDG vids

Thanks!

We love to travel and film DG, if you guys can raise enough funds to get us out there we're down!

Just for future reference. If you dont mind me asking, how much funds would we need to raise, so that we could get you guys out here?

Yo CCDG, I've been visiting some family in So Cal and have been able to play some of the courses you've filmed. Yesterday I was up in Bakersfield, and I tried to channel my inner Ian laying down a roller on 18 of Suicide Flats. It was a poor attempt, and I didn't realize there was water! Goodbye, Neutron Relay!

But thanks again for all the vids. In the past week, I've managed to play Lake Casitas, Oak Grove, Sharktooth Mountain & Suicide Flats, Mooney Grove in Visalia, and Kings River in Kingsburg. California has some nice disc golf!

15665886_1144906588891981_175624664218553723_n.jpg

Need vid of this. :popcorn::popcorn:

Just for future reference. If you dont mind me asking, how much funds would we need to raise, so that we could get you guys out here?

Depends what level of coverage you're looking for. 1 or 2 cam, next day or not, drone previews or not. Lots of options ranging from service 1k to 2.5k. Depends on airfare anger housing too.

:)

I'll bet and give the chumps a stroke a hole, and they'll still lose to the Champs!

pfffft! I shoulda bet you.

Ian clearly does not believe in "Drive for show" -- or does he? ;)

O I drive for show, and putt for dough :p

Well. Ian knows who's on the chump team. And him saying they'll shoot -12 isn't too shabby.

Should be a fun time. :)

It was a blast!

Yo CCDG, I've been visiting some family in So Cal and have been able to play some of the courses you've filmed. Yesterday I was up in Bakersfield, and I tried to channel my inner Ian laying down a roller on 18 of Suicide Flats. It was a poor attempt, and I didn't realize there was water! Goodbye, Neutron Relay!

But thanks again for all the vids. In the past week, I've managed to play Lake Casitas, Oak Grove, Sharktooth Mountain & Suicide Flats, Mooney Grove in Visalia, and Kings River in Kingsburg. California has some nice disc golf!

Nice! Those are some great courses! O man, that water on 18 is so sniper! So glad I was playing with some locals the fist time I played it. Woulda done the same thing as you. :p

Only one of those I haven't played is Kingsburg, but I've heard good things. If you come back in the winter you've gotta play Sky High in Wrightwood, CA.

Gonna play any of the OC/LA ones?

In chump-related news, what's the word on hole #1 at DeLa, any chump birdie that yet, against Sexton's truthful sounding claim ;) ? Or does getting a two on that hole automatically invalidate your chump status?

O I drive for show, and putt for dough :p

It was a blast!

Awesome! :clap: And you even had some die hard spectators.

Very cool you went ahead with this despite the rain, and really great job of "editing"! ;)

Seriously nice drives and putt, but why a roller on that hole?

Looking forward to the full video after seeing how much fun you all were having in the rain.

I can't wait for this! Looks like your insistence on the BH roller finally paid off on film! Having Sexton back for it is the icing on this setup.

How far was that first hole you parked?

In chump-related news, what's the word on hole #1 at DeLa, any chump birdie that yet, against Sexton's truthful sounding claim ;) ? Or does getting a two on that hole automatically invalidate your chump status?

If they have u haven't seen it. We filmed this one at Lamirada so no one got it yesterday.

Awesome! :clap: And you even had some die hard spectators.

Very cool you went ahead with this despite the rain, and really great job of "editing"! ;)

Seriously nice drives and putt, but why a roller on that hole?

Looking forward to the full video after seeing how much fun you all were having in the rain.

Ty! Roller on that hole just to see if I could do it. And for all the haters :p

I can't wait for this! Looks like your insistence on the BH roller finally paid off on film! Having Sexton back for it is the icing on this setup.

How far was that first hole you parked?

It's 430 ft. Had to take the chump line to get there :p don't have the power for the hyzer line Paul and Co.

Surely you saved your best shots for the final cut....

Or is this like a Hollywood comedy preview where they show you all the best jokes in the trailer and don't leave any for the movie?

I've got a couple other good ones saved up :)

Nice! Those are some great courses! O man, that water on 18 is so sniper! So glad I was playing with some locals the fist time I played it. Woulda done the same thing as you. :p

Only one of those I haven't played is Kingsburg, but I've heard good things. If you come back in the winter you've gotta play Sky High in Wrightwood, CA.

Gonna play any of the OC/LA ones?

I'll mostly be in the OC so I'll try to make it to HB (maybe tomorrow) and probably La Mirada whenever some free time pops up. I want to make it back to Oak Grove and then hit the Chavez Ravine course, but I may not have time this trip. :(

Yeah yeah :p

Well, I wasn't going to say anything, but did you think the pole was a tree trunk? ;)

:p I actually hit the little inner ring thingy.

I'll mostly be in the OC so I'll try to make it to HB (maybe tomorrow) and probably La Mirada whenever some free time pops up. I want to make it back to Oak Grove and then hit the Chavez Ravine course, but I may not have time this trip. :(

Hope ya had fun!

probably the most Cali thing I've read all week lol

And we talk daily, so that's pretty impressive.

Thanks to you and your crew for all the awesome work!

You bet!

Happy Christmas gang!

Almost done with C v C! Just need to do scores, and commentary with Nate when we can. On track for early next year release.

:p I actually hit the little inner ring thingy.

Hope ya had fun!

And we talk daily, so that's pretty impressive.

You bet!

Happy Christmas gang!

Almost done with C v C! Just need to do scores, and commentary with Nate when we can. On track for early next year release.

Sounds great, Merry Christmas -- and nice mullets!

Sounds great, Merry Christmas -- and nice mullets!

haha thanks!

Sneak peek at C v C if you want. SUPER ROUGH cut. No commentary. But if you want to see how it went, you can.

Real version should be out early next year. Just need to find some time for Nate and me to do commentary.

haha thanks!

Sneak peek at C v C if you want. SUPER ROUGH cut. No commentary. But if you want to see how it went, you can.

Real version should be out early next year. Just need to find some time for Nate and me to do commentary.

Awesome, thanks for getting this out!

<fingers in my ears>

NANANANA I CANT"S HEAR/SEE THIS CvC RAW EDIT. IT DOESN'T EXIST.

</fingers in my ears>