• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Champion TeeBird with the DX Circle Totum Pole stamp!

This would be cool

2012_%2525209_%2525209_19_16.jpg

Especially if they are firm and flat. I would buy more than I need.

I've been thinking of trying to dye that Eagle stamp onto my Star. it would be sweet if Innova could save me the trouble!

Hit both Dretzka and Brown Deer today with the new Teebird and it performed as expected. The fade definitely kicks in earlier than my seasoned star, but still nice and forwardish. I was worried because I don't throw my drivers max weight, but I'm liking this disc. The plastic is great, the mold is much less domey than most I've seen in stores, and it flies like a Teebird should. It's in the bag.

here is a suggestion for dgcr. find another disc that we would want with a throw back stamp. like a champ eagle/firebird etc. regular stock disc with a different stamp. When we clear that one out like we did on the teebirds maybe innova will listen to us more, then we could get them to do the champ pigs and glow pd's etc. They need to see we are serious about the discs that we want. my .02

I'd pick up a few throw-back Firebirds from the recent runs - glassier, flatter, pearlier than even the TB's they sent out for these. Firebirds and Beasts so far, I haven't seen any others quite like it. Discraft's CryZtal Z plastic is damn near opaque next to 'em!

here is a suggestion for dgcr. find another disc that we would want with a throw back stamp. like a champ eagle/firebird etc. regular stock disc with a different stamp. When we clear that one out like we did on the teebirds maybe innova will listen to us more, then we could get them to do the champ pigs and glow pd's etc. They need to see we are serious about the discs that we want. my .02

I'd say these totem birds are a pretty good example that they are listening. This thread started on 6/22/12, here it is 9/10 and the birds have already landed. Dgcr got glow gators done also, it seems if we get enough people to send emails they'll make whatever we ask for.

Go Innova!

Many have been popping up in the marketplace without opportunist price gouging Gonnagal. I wouldn't say that you've necessarily missed out.

I just got mine. A blue with a green stamp and a red with a blue stamp. Both are 175g. I'm gonna test drive one today.

So how many of these have been made? When I made my purchase on the second run I saw the count at 101 but I am sure I wasn't the first to place an order

Finally got mine! Gonna go rip this 170g plum one now. These plum ones are friggin sweet color. Slightly domey, no biggie for me.

EC52657C-7CC5-445B-B785-A44000BF7CCD-7467-000006C9BFA83815.jpg

C07F3984-02B8-42CF-AAB6-45547E0A2EBE-7467-000006C9BBD951D2.jpg

I didn't look through all the posts to see if it was said yet. But I had a shipping problem with my order so I just got off the phone with the factory store. There were no white stamps or rainbow stamps made. The pic on the site is just bright lighting on a silver stamp.

Mine just shipped today, hope to get them soon, I would like to trade one for something lighter got the 175s

Yellow with blue stamp is so sexy! I'd love to trade my pink/red for a plum though...

Latest posts