• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Champion TeeBird with the DX Circle Totum Pole stamp!

From what I can gather, these are not all pearly and flat as advertised. Is that right?

I don't recall them being advertised as flat - perhaps requested as flat, but the site only said "pearly." I went to check the wording and they aren't listed anymore, not even as "sold out." Mine are only lightly pearly in the rim, and extremely faintly on the flight plate - if you hold it up to the light - at just the right angle.

Short answer: no not really.

What they are is a stiff champ Teebird with a mediumish dome and strong fade.

Here is how they were advertised on the 175s, TrippinBill.
Vintage totem pole artwork has been added to the newest run of pearly Champion TeeBirds. There is a limit of 5 discs per order. Please list color requests in the comment section while checking out. Colors available: Blue, Pink, Orange, Green, Red, Yellow. Colors will be filled as stock allows.

I finally received my order from the first listing. I asked for primarily pink and orange with blue as a last resort. I got one pink, two blues, and two greens! I even ordered very early on, right after the 170s sold out. Thanks for asking for choices that you ignore, Innova.

Even after the complaining, I'm generally happy with them, although I hope my next shipment (requested pink and orange only) will be more colors I will throw. The gold stamps look pretty great on the blues and greens.

I know everyone's already posted, but here's my haul. I was surprised the green/blue looks better in person than in pics.
TotemBirds1.jpg

tbird888 said:
I finally received my order from the first listing. I asked for primarily pink and orange with blue as a last resort. I got one pink, two blues, and two greens! I even ordered very early on, right after the 170s sold out. Thanks for asking for choices that you ignore, Innova.

Thats weird. I ordered mine from the first batch with only like 20 remaining and requested ALL pink and got 5 pinks.

maybe the 2nd stampin will have diff stamps. Seemed the just ran color foil for
this first 1.

My two from the second batch shipped today. I hope to get them by Wednesday since I leave for California to give a golf school on Thursday.

i just got my 2 in today from the first batch. requested pink and orange. got a pink one with a red stamp and a orange one with a green stamp. the orange and green looks killer. i might have to try and get a blue with a gold stamp if they do another run.

As far as color choices go, I asked for 3-4 dayglow green, then pink, orange, and red. I got 3 greens a pink and an orange. I've been throwing mine a lot lately, and they're pretty much what I expected. Stable monsters compared to my TLs. I got one for my buddy who has a bigger arm than me, and he can throw the **** out of them.

Good glide too. Thanks for the moderate dome Innova

Just recieved a yellow one with a blemished stamp, emailed factory store and alll they would offer is 6000 reward points or a refund if i pay for shipping:mad:

Attachments

• 2012-09-10 14.01.12 HDR.jpg
    2012-09-10 14.01.12 HDR.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 111
^^^^ See, now you made Innova all nervous trying to fill all of these orders. Oh well, now there will be 99 of each color available as X-outs for those who just like to throw discs.

One of my stamps has what looks like scratches taken out of it. It's not real bad and looks like something that would happen anyway after some usage. The disc flies nice, a keeper. :clap:

i keep reading about the nice hard fade, but what about the glide? how is the glide on these? i'm not sure these can boot out the FD, but they sure are pretty.

6000 reward points = getting a slightly blemished disc for the cost of a factory second. That's why I bought 2. One to throw and one to keep. No big deal.