• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Champion TeeBird with the DX Circle Totum Pole stamp!

Mr plow see my sig please. :D

Haha, OK. My apologies. :eek:

At least you didn't call discs "frisbees" in yours, unlike someone else who "doesn't want to argue" but won't stop misquoting me.

On an unrelated note, I live smack dab in the middle of the US and for some reason it takes UPS a week to get my packages here from California. USPS takes 2-3 days. I want my TB now!

Haha, OK. My apologies. :eek:

At least you didn't call discs "frisbees" in yours, unlike someone else who "doesn't want to argue" but won't stop misquoting me.

On an unrelated note, I live smack dab in the middle of the US and for some reason it takes UPS a week to get my packages here from California. USPS takes 2-3 days. I want my TB now!

Incorrect, my 2 Teebirds flew Tuesday night, the 4th via Priority mail which is 2-3 days. It is now the 8th and I'm STILL waiting....:mad: The best part is that they were "delivered" at 8:52 this morning, yet I live in an apartment building and the mailman hasn't been here yet...damn mailman.

I'm in Southwestern WI so we're pretty much in the same boat location wise. Another note about UPS, I ordered something from Amazon and it got in last night, but they gave it to the Post Office to deliver!! Are you kidding me?!? :wall:

Looking through everyone else's pics, I wish I'd requested my plum with a gold stamp. Those look way prettier than my blue stamp. Oh well.

I'm also tempted to order a second or even third pink one. The one I got is really unbelievably bright!

Whats going to be funny is that a year from now they will say they "no longer have the stamp"

yjx3T.jpg

My two finally arrived! Blue on blue and gold on red. Don't know if I'm a fan of the gold on red. I REALLY like astomps blue on green! I'm not too sure why they choose some of these stamp color choices!

Trying to figure out which one to let fly :\

Attachments

• IMAG0242.jpg
    IMAG0242.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 43
  • IMAG0241.jpg
    IMAG0241.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 53
in hindsight, I should have asked for an off color like pink, black, purple etc. Green and red are just too bland, + considering the random stamp colors

I threw mine a few times today, anyone else's crazy overstable? I think once it beats in, it should be money.

I also agree with astomps, I should've requested pink or orange, but I enjoy my blue!

I threw mine a few times today, anyone else's crazy overstable? I think once it beats in, it should be money.

I also agree with astomps, I should've requested pink or orange, but I enjoy my blue!

throw? discs?
nonsense. mine are in ziplock baggies.

throw? discs?
nonsense. mine are in ziplock baggies.

Bahaha, I bought TWO. One is sitting in a cupboard awaiting a trade for a blue one (that will possibly find a plastic home) but the OTHER one took it's inaugural flight and thus I found out it was pretty overstable. :D

Latest posts