• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Charlotte NC Area Disc Golf Lessons

The next few appointments that are made will receive a $10 Play it Again Sports giftcard at no extra charge!
They are awesome for disc golf in Charlotte.

The lesson was awesome. I added at least 30 feet consistently to my throws. My average score has dropped 7 strokes over the last month. Very helpful and probably going to do another lesson soon. I did the lesson with a friend and started to make some of the mistakes he was making. Because we did it together I was able to correct the mistakes right away. I would suggest these lessons to anyone.

Are you feeling the sting of competition? Will the interloper Mike C find supremacy, or can the capitalist free market of disc golf lessons bear two suppliers?

Here's a great deal for you!

1/2 price online lessons! That's just $5 for a written review of your throwing form!

If you print, laminate and post this flyer at your local course.
Just take a picture and show me where you've posted it. Then send me your video and $5.

:hfive:

New Year New You?

It's the perfect time to book a lesson to get ready for the 2015 tournament season!

Send me a pm to get on the schedule!