• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Classic Review lines

wolfhaley with a good one from 2020 mt zion in mi

"The navigation here will be very confusing, if not nearly impossible, without a map. Luckily Udisc had a very accurate one and this was a non issue for me. But be warned that if you don't have a map or a phone, you're in for a long confusing round. But it is 2020, so if you don't have a phone you probably live in the woods already anyway, so you'll be alright."

https://www.dgcoursereview.com/reviews.php?id=9454&mode=rev

This line from Tyler J made me laugh today:

"Other than that, it's a small rural town. My Father-In-Law has coworkers that call this area "God's Country". What ever floats your boat, I guess, but I feel like they need to get out more."

I hope there is a Buc-ee's near that course so we can pick up some beaver nuggets.

I hit my first Buc-ee's last week between Pensacola and Mobile. Place was a zoo, so many people and cars and gas pumps and well everything. Had an idea of the chain from watching some tube vids but this crowd was too much for me. Did a loop walk through the store and got the heck out of there.

This line from Hyoomac's review of Shippensburg University DGC in Shippensburg, PA got an audible chuckle out of me today.

~ Bagging stop at the most; easy to combine with the Papa Jack's 9 across the street (the two are connected by an elevated walkway, so you can play 18 unremarkable holes in one stop

This line from Hyoomac's review of Shippensburg University DGC in Shippensburg, PA got an audible chuckle out of me today.

~ Bagging stop at the most; easy to combine with the Papa Jack's 9 across the street (the two are connected by an elevated walkway, so you can play 18 unremarkable holes in one stop

The dream, lol.

He is not wrong. :rolleyes:

290 reviews and I finally got one!

(I really though my last "con" in my Spring Meadows review last week was gonna be the one:

"The walk back to the main parking lot is at least a quarter mile, plenty of time to reflect on the choice you made to play here.").

Thanks Mullet! Thanks guys.

"The only way this would be even remotely fun is if you brought out a portable basket, and set it up next to the actual baskets. Otherwise, don't waste your time. This is the kind of course that reminds me that I have a bagging addiction, and that I shouldn't forget to take my meds for it."

-stardoggy in 2016 talkin about this dump named sunset park in sturgeon bay wi (past green bay into the penninsula) https://www.dgcoursereview.com/reviews.php?id=1887&mode=rev

kind of course that reminds me that i got caught in my bagging addiction too as i was searching 0-1 star courses to hit up when i found this review

cant tell if im disgusted or impressed with myself

One thing that I've always enjoyed about Moose33's review style, is his ability to always find every positive about a course.

case and point.
Dalton's Downtown Par 2 Trail, which is an 8 hole, 800 foot long par 2 course with buildings in play. https://www.dgcoursereview.com/reviews.php?id=13610&mode=rev

play a few holes after hitting up a local restaurant or shops, and even on the walk in between holes if you are so inclined....extra half point for the fact that it's downtown and you can interact with the downtown area as you toss

My wife will be super suspicious of why I want our next family excursion to be a trip to downtown Dalton for the shopping and restaurant scene.

preemptive congrats to Moose on his likely entrance to the cubic zirconium club. 996 and counting.

One thing that I've always enjoyed about Moose33's review style, is his ability to always find every positive about a course.

case and point.
Dalton's Downtown Par 2 Trail, which is an 8 hole, 800 foot long par 2 course with buildings in play. https://www.dgcoursereview.com/reviews.php?id=13610&mode=rev

My wife will be super suspicious of why I want our next family excursion to be a trip to downtown Dalton for the shopping and restaurant scene.

preemptive congrats to Moose on his likely entrance to the cubic zirconium club. 996 and counting.

Thanks WB! It's been a fun ride sporadically bagging courses and I have loved almost every minute of it.

I'm a pretty pragmatic person in most facets of life, but it's hard for me to be negative when I'm out throwing a disc. So I think I only have one really angry review out there lol.

Thanks for the thumbs for all of you who have left them. I hope some of you have gotten some decent info or enjoyment of my reviews. I'm just short of 200 unique, so I'm likely CZ club for life.

Thanks WB! It's been a fun ride sporadically bagging courses and I have loved almost every minute of it.

I'm a pretty pragmatic person in most facets of life, but it's hard for me to be negative when I'm out throwing a disc. So I think I only have one really angry review out there lol.

Thanks for the thumbs for all of you who have left them. I hope some of you have gotten some decent info or enjoyment of my reviews. I'm just short of 200 unique, so I'm likely CZ club for life.

link to upset review

Cerealman's review of Fire Mountain in Cherokee, NC: clearly explains that all who enter are in store for a beatdown, which really makes you appreciate these few lines:

Fire Mountain is in the middle of nowhere. If you want an easier course to lick your wounds afterward, too bad. The next closest course is about a 40-minute drive away.

Sounds like elmex's idea of a good time. ;)