• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Classic Review lines

I threw as many suggestive lines in there as possible.
Your Trojan review certainly succeeded in that goal! You aroused a response at once and kept it going all the way to the climax.

a few more samples...
you may become desensitized to it.

so you're better off going low and trying to jimmy it in there.

It's not as hard at the end.

Sometimes the best practice happens when no one is watching.

That last one left me saying, "Aww, come on..."

Heelboycraig's review of Holston Creek under the Pros section:
"Hitting the gap into the woods is no sure thing by itself. Throw in the cross breeze makes it feel like you're playing Duck Hunt and you don't want that dog (who's long dead 30 years later) laughing at you."

I'm pretty sure I broke at least one NES Zapper by throwing it at that dog.

Unfortunately, I clearly also remember breaking my NES Max by throwing it at the screen after I couldn't continue on Ikari warriors on the final level - my ABBA wasn't quick enough

I like to think I don't have anger issues anymore :gross:

I'm pretty sure I broke at least one NES Zapper by throwing it at that dog.

Unfortunately, I clearly also remember breaking my NES Max by throwing it at the screen after I couldn't continue on Ikari warriors on the final level - my ABBA wasn't quick enough

I like to think I don't have anger issues anymore :gross:

You're not alone. I've gotten so mad at video games over the years, I've snapped three controllers in half.

Because it's so f**king obvious when the game is cheating ;)

See... when I was a kid we still went outside bc some of those ****ing games where impossible to beat you stormed out of the room and needed some fresh air. :p

::Looks at mega man three and battle toads with hate::

Then there were some odd games you would put in and not really know what the hell to do anything but walk around randomly and get stuck.

Emulators:

You can save the game at any point and restart from there. It's the only way I can make it through many of those ;)

New013 on Patriot Park in Kernersville NC:
"The Patriot is a trophy wife, sexy on the outside with lackluster emptiness oozing from within. She's going to marry you and make you look good hanging on your arm but in the end she'll cut your brakes to collect on your life insurance policy."

The Valkyrie Kid on West Main Park

Pros: As I played # 16, I discovered a brand new Discatcher basket. My theory is, in the entire history of this course, no golfer has reached 16 with any discs left in their bag. I only made it this far owing to my 38 years experience and sheer disc golf craftiness. How I completed this historic accomplishment was true genius. I threw only my tried and tested classic Rock, and never more than 100 feet. It only took me 71 throws to get to # 16 but I managed to stay out of the elephant grass rough.

Other Thoughts: The rumor in Batavia is, a few years back a disc golfer named Mike "Buck Buck" McDonald was playing the course one day in October and became so frustrated when he lost his 14th and final disc in his bag, his beloved beaten T-Bird, that he vowed not to leave until he found all 14 lost discs. He had only a granola bar and half his water bottle. Unfortunately winter came early that year. Mike's remains were not found until spring. The wolves had feasted on his rotting carcass. Search and Rescue workers never could forget that scene.

Don't Be Like Mike!

New013 on Avalon Peaks in Apex NC:
The grass in the field was so tall and junglefied I expected Eric Rudolph to pop up and ask for food and water. Bugs were all over me and I felt like I needed Rikki Tikki Tavi as a bodygaurd from any possible snakes that could of easily been hiding everywhere I stepped.

BrotherDave on Patriot DGC in Kernersville NC:

You like signage, you got signage, Stevie Wonder couldn't get lost here. There's even a sign pointing you towards the parking lot that you can actually see, great for those golfers with alzheimers or short term memory loss I guess.

Cons:
I think every time Schwartz puts a tee on top of a hill he loses time off his lifespan due to an old gypsy curse or something.

(My favorite:) If you can reach hole 2's basket from the blue tee, through the air, you are a wizard and you are wasting your magic on disc golf. Cure cancer or prevent future Nicholas Cage movies, something, anything.

Latest posts