• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Coming to Kansas city,MO

indianawolf

hey out their in disc land i will be in the KC area for the week of 8/29 thru 9/2 and again the next week just looking for some one to go throw with on some of your courses hit me up i should be available any time after 4pm each day or at least let me know what are some good ones to hit while i am their

thanks
Wolf

Wow, that's just flat out TERRIBLE! I've been here ALL summer, but you come the day I leave for college...that's horrible planning on your part! Next time you need to coordinate with my schedule better! You're killing me smalls! JK hope you have fun w/ whomever you get to play. Waterworks is def the place to play! My home course is Legacy Park in Lee's Summit (a suburb of KC) and Young Park in Blue Springs is a great course, but definitely more technical that LP.

I live a couple hours west, but I play in KC quite a bit. I would definitely show you around if I can make it one of those days.... Waterworks is a must as well as rosedale down under and up top. I really enjoy swope and would highly recommend it as well. If you have the time, try to play Shawnee mission park. It is very underrated in my opinion and I play it almost every time I spend a weekend in kc. (not nearly as busy as rosedale or waterworks either, so it would be good for a Saturday or Sunday).
If for whatever reason, you make it out to Topeka or manhattan I can play those on any given day.

you forgot cliff drive. it's a must play. after centennial in lawernce going any farther west is not worth the gas or time.

im in for the week end

jsun3thousand that would be cool i will be here thru the weekend on this labor day i have a 3 day to do nothing so hit me up on here and we can go throw a round or 2 i was looking at the rosedale courses prob on Sat if your free we can set a time and hook up i did play the water works park the first day here that was a great throw i enjoyed that one not to hard but a lot of challenging holes
my # is 513-917-9756 give me a call on friday so we can set something up :thmbup::thmbup:

I'll be in KC this Thursday all day and Friday afternoon. I'm driving up from Reed Springs to spend some time playing the courses and eating KC famous BBQ. Send me a PM if anyone is interested, I'd like to meet up with some locals.

Some good info in here... what would your top three or four courses be, everyone? I guess the top candidates are:

Waterworks
Rosedale (Top)
Rosedale (Down Under)
Blue Valley (Long)
Kessler Park (Cliff Drive)
Shawnee Mission
etc.

I am going to be playing in KCMO all day tomorrow, and want to make sure I don't miss the can't miss! I know Waterworks for sure, otherwise... the Rosedales maybe? I'm trying to keep a fast pace, but would be down to meet up with a guide as well, if anyone isn't working.

Thanks please!

Latest posts