• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Critique Me Again please

a view from the side as well would help.

what discs did you throw? looks like they are too stable or you are throwing them all nose up. they all went straight for a bit then faded HARD.

Its fairly clean, but you are pulling early and fast and looks like your actively cocking your wrist, ie strong arming. You don't get the disc into the power zone(right pec drill) because you pull early and so fast you can't get good acceleration and not getting your weight forward. Getting the weight forward will help getting the nose down, and delaying the shoulder pull will help get the weight forward. Reaching back further with the shoulders should help, so your arm doesn't collapse against the chest and be able to reach the power zone before the shoulders open.

only thing that stands out to me is how long you take your eyes off the target..seems also you are limiting yourself to that teepad.

Def nosing up, try slowing down a little. You are strong arming it and trying to force the power/distance out of it.

Its fairly clean, but you are pulling early and fast and looks like your actively cocking your wrist, ie strong arming. You don't get the disc into the power zone(right pec drill) because you pull early and so fast you can't get good acceleration and not getting your weight forward. Getting the weight forward will help getting the nose down, and delaying the shoulder pull will help get the weight forward. Reaching back further with the shoulders should help, so your arm doesn't collapse against the chest and be able to reach the power zone before the shoulders open.

I second the pulling too fast too early. It seems as soon as you hit your full reach back you try to throw it as hard as you can. Keep it slow and smooth. Start slow and pick up speed into the hit.

I also agree that you are cocking your wrist and "cupping the disc". In my experience this can also cause nose angle issues.

Watch this video at about 3:12 for explanation of the wrist cocking.