• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] CryZtal Fundraiser Pre-Order - $12.50 SHIPPED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
any word on how the shirts fit? im inbetween a medium and large. also are they for sure gray with black writing?

order

Colors really dont matter just not pink or clear

1x CryZtal Avenger SS lighter the better.
1x CryZtal Buzzz around 170's would be good.

lmk

any word on how the shirts fit? im inbetween a medium and large. also are they for sure gray with black writing?

I would go with the large. I'm down to an XL now but I still wear a 2XL in the A4 brand dri fits. I'm nearly 100% certain that the shirts will be gray/silver with black ink. That seems to be the only color combo that I can go with that will let the logo really pop.

I'm pretty sure that the silver shirts look like the image below. Just picture an awesome design on the front instead of "Vikings" and minus the guy with intentionally messed up (e.g. trying to be pretty) hair.

phpThumb.php

Do I play free because it's on my birthday? :rolleyes:

Bump, sorry I don't throw Buzzz' anymore lol

Do I play free because it's on my birthday? :rolleyes:

Bump, sorry I don't throw Buzzz' anymore lol

1. No, but just for you, I'll throw in a few extra stickers if you decide to play

2. That's OK about not throwing the Buzzz. You should try Challengers, Stalkers, and the Avenger SS :)

Bumpstiggitty bumpster. Last day to get your preorder (and payment) in is Wednesday, 8/15 by noon EST!

I can't belive I just saw this thread!!! If I only had the cash this week I would take 2 or 4 Challengers!! Well if I come up with some cash before then I'll let you know.

Free bump!

I was told they were shipping on 9/14. So I'll probably have them by 9/18. If I work from home that day, they ship that day. Otherwise they should be on the mail donkey by 9/19.

Status
Not open for further replies.