• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Custom plotter cut Dye stencils and more

Dj1001

Eagle Member
The old thread was full of old information and outdated prices, it did however have tons of awesome customer dyes and testimonials so i will link to it.
Here:http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56484

I am offering custom as well as stock stencils that are plotter cut and shipped to your door. I have plenty of happy customers that have used my service in the past and you can check that thread out above in the link. Due to increases in shipping costs and an upgrade in equipment I have had to raise my prices but I ensure that the product is better than ever.

A collection of my stock stencils can be found here: http://s430.photobucket.com/user/dj10011793/library/SVG Stock Stencils
this library will be updated regularly so keep an eye on it for new designs

Prices for Stock stencils or custom stencils that do not require heavy editing are as follows. All prices are per stencil and including shipping.
1 - $6
2 - $5
3-5 - $4
6-9 - $3.75
10-15 - $3.25
16+ PM for special pricing

FOR ALL STENCIL REQUESTS AND OTHER PLOTTER JOBS PM ME

Custom stencils that require heavy editing will be charged an extra dollar or two to cover my time spent editing. I have plenty of experience with graphic editing and can make just about anything into a stencil.

stencils

I am interested in getting a few stencils.

Do you think you could do these. They may not be the perfect size. Can you adjust the size to fit?

Attachments

• Gary_Coleman_Pumpkin_Stencil.jpg
    Gary_Coleman_Pumpkin_Stencil.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 92
  • yoda.jpg
    yoda.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 88
  • Lionel_Richie_Pumpkin_Stencil.jpg
    Lionel_Richie_Pumpkin_Stencil.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 95
Hey Dj, where'd you get a lot of those stencil designs? Make them yourself? If so, what program are you using to draw those magnificent designs?

Hey Dj, where'd you get a lot of those stencil designs? Make them yourself? If so, what program are you using to draw those magnificent designs?

Most are just designs I've collected from places online. A few were my own creations just done in Photoshop cs6. The images in the album are intentionally rough. The actual vectors I have are clean

Awww nice, you've got a CS6 license. I've been looking for decent vectorization software myself that I can grab for next to free (or free). I can never seem to get images "clean", as you say.

bump, keep the orders coming.

I'm back in school so I will be able to turn around stencil orders much faster.

Awww nice, you've got a CS6 license. I've been looking for decent vectorization software myself that I can grab for next to free (or free). I can never seem to get images "clean", as you say.

Check out Inkscape, Even though I have Illustrator CS6 I still use inkscape to finalize all my vectors. It is very easy to use and I find I has a better Bit Mapping tool that Adobe.

Latest posts