• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Definitive shoe thread

Snagged a pair of North Face hedgehogs on sale. Best low top light hiker I've had. I've had most of the others, Keen, Merrell, Colombia, etc. Still feel as comfortable as they did when I first got them almost 9 months ago. Heck I've got a buddy who runs in them. The vibram outsole should last and is super light. Gore-tec means no wet feet.

When I wear these out I'll be getting another.

http://m.thenorthface.com/mt/www.th...-gtx-xcr-iii.html?from=subCat&variationId=JX1
^mine are a different color

Snagged a pair of North Face hedgehogs on sale. Best low top light hiker I've had. I've had most of the others, Keen, Merrell, Colombia, etc. Still feel as comfortable as they did when I first got them almost 9 months ago. Heck I've got a buddy who runs in them.

You're nice to let your buddy use your shoes.

The Salomons after 4 months:

SDC10136.jpg

For dry flat courses I use adidas sambas and for every other course I use adidas trail running shoes not sure of the model but this is my second pair of adidas trail shoes the first pair lasted 3 years of dg.........and there only 60_70 dollars:)

Latest posts