• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] DG Shop in Portland Area

wolfey

Par Member
Do any of you fine folks know if there is a retail outlet in the Portland area that would have baskets in stock? I haven't had any success contacting Jerry at Disc Golf Depot to this point. I'll be in Portland July 10-14'ish and I'm looking to buy something in the < $300 type of price range (thinking DB-5?) and would love to avoid the cost of shipping a basket to Canada.

Any ideas?

You can try Next Adventure in Portland. I dont know if they have baskets, but they have a nice selection of discs for you to check out.

I assume you are planning on playing Pier Park too... that is the best course I have played to date. As a fellow Canadian I can say I have had awesome times in Portland. Enjoy the great beer and amazing food carts.

That sounds great, but Portland is as far south as we'll be going this time (2 weeks off in the summer is too damn little!). There are so many wicked places down the Pacific coast that I want to see and now I can add Eugene to the list.

Next year!

We're looking to get into Portland on July 10th and stay for three nights before heading out to the coast. The 11th will probably be my day to hit Pier.
I'll shoot you a PM when I'm in town:hfive:

On your way out to the coast I'd suggest you hit up Horning's Hideout, three really fun courses. It's out Hwy 26 on the way to the coast and well worth it.

Latest posts