• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[DGA] DGA disc talk

Ringer no thumb-track, not like Banger GT. There is a slight concave area just off the rim, same as Breaker. Definitely not the same as the actual thumb-track groove on Banger GT, Pulse, etc.

I wasn't talking about a Banger GT groove?

Innova calls their outside rim jawn a Thumbtrac. I was referring to the outside rim ridge that a Breaker has because, well, it's a Ringer clone. Weren't you guys talking about Breakers:confused:

I was asking about the little outside rim ridge/ slight concave area. I think the confusion started when I used the term thumb track. Sorry about that guys, words is hard to use good.

Is that new Proline Breaker more OS or still First Flight stability?

Are Tsunamis available in the new Proline blend yet?

Picked up a new Proline Breaker. It's great for the putter drives in the wind or when I need a late fade at the end. I really didn't throw the FF Proline much, but I wanna say this new run has a bit more HSS. It actually cuts just as hard at low speeds as my SP, but time will tell how it seasons.

Still waiting for the new Proline Tsunami run......and FLEX run

Marshall Street has MSt stamped Proline Aftershocks, Squalls, and Hurricanes for super cheap right now:
$9.99 +10% clearance discs in Nov + 10% order discount for Black Friday = $8.09

Also, the DGA online store has deals on apparel thru Cyber Monday ($10 beanie, $11.50 FlexFit caps) and free shipping over $50 til the end of the year. There's no asterisks so I think that applies to baskets, too. $240 for a Mach II shipped is the best I've found.

Latest posts