• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Discraft Discs - Preorders are open!

got my blue buzzz yesterday, looks great!

thanks, tim!

Got mine today. The blue Buzzzes rule!!! And the red stamp goes nicely with them.

Second this big time. The blue Buzzzes are sweeeet! Really like the stamp in person too. :thmbup:

just got my z hornet, orange with a blue stamp. perfect look and feel, thanks for setting this up.

These are sweet! Got a thrower Buzzz that is red with silver stamp and a wall hanger Buzzz that is light blue with gold stamp. They are nice, but my Nuke looks sexy in pink with a silver stamp. Can't wait to see how the Nuke flies.

Thanks Tim :thmbup:

Silver stamped neon yellow Z Hornet arrived today while I was gone.
IMG_20110425_145305.jpg

picture.php

Got mine today, a Buzzz and the Roc. I figure I would get a wall hanger too.

Still waiting on the mail here. I cant wait for them to show up though. How flat are the Buzzzes for those who received theres?

I think they are about your average Z buzzz now, kind of domey

Still waiting on the mail here. I cant wait for them to show up though. How flat are the Buzzzes for those who received theres?

Photo0181.jpg

Photo0182.jpg

There is a couple of profile pics of one of mine. They look flat to me; both of mine do. Click for larger version of those pics.

Is anybody still waiting on their pre-ordered Discraft discs? I know it hasnt been long, I was just curious if some were taking longer to make it, or if my mail people arent coming to my house because all the heavy construction on my street.

Got mine two days ago. First 'Hornet' and I really like its flight characteristics. It was sweet for me @ league (Lincoln Park), plus got #1 bag tag. So I'm pretty stoked. Game is starting to turn up a notch for me. :thmbup:

"Keep on Keep'n on"

Is anybody still waiting on their pre-ordered Discraft discs? I know it hasnt been long, I was just curious if some were taking longer to make it, or if my mail people arent coming to my house because all the heavy construction on my street.
I'll check my PO Box to make sure it didn't come back for some reason. It's odd that it's taking so long but weirder stuff has happened.

I'll check my PO Box to make sure it didn't come back for some reason. It's odd that it's taking so long but weirder stuff has happened.

Yeah, I'm on the west coast and I got my shipment on Monday.. pretty much anywhere in the US should have had it by now. I finally got to test out the new Z Hornet and Z Nuke! Too much wind for the Nuke, but the Hornet performed admirably. :D

I checked the PO box today and no discs... so it could still be on the way. I've had cases where I've sent a personal tag, travel tag, etc. and they arrive like 2 weeks later because they got lost in the mail or something. I'll keep an eye out for the package on my end.

I checked the PO box today and no discs... so it could still be on the way. I've had cases where I've sent a personal tag, travel tag, etc. and they arrive like 2 weeks later because they got lost in the mail or something. I'll keep an eye out for the package on my end.

Yeah, Half to all of my street has been completely torn up for most of the week, leaving an hour or two everyday where there is no access to my house. Im inclined to think that they've tried to stop by in that time frame each time.

Latest posts