• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR MVP Disc! It's GLOW time! Pre-ordering is open! (with a Mach Lite on the side?!)

This always happens right AFTER I spend my disc money. First this, then the Gateway Facebook deal. :(

There are still a couple of weeks to get an order in so it still might be doable :)

two anodes...wanted three but hard times! Actually if I could swing it I'd probably just get 10 or so...

I think I may be able to do this now with the $40 I won yesterday in a tournament's CTP ace pool (since no aces) Great for me though!

I think I'll leave it up through next week and then order around the 25th.

Last week to pre-order an MVP disc! I'm planning on placing the order early next week.

I'm down for one of each. :)

Awesome, thanks guys!

To everyone else, this weekend is it. I'm planning to order Monday or Tuesday of next week!

LAST CALL! I'll be placing the order for discs tomorrow! If you want in on the basket giveaway and pre-order, today is it!

well I got one. Hopefully I win the basket.

Discs have been ordered! MVP already had the die ready to go so turn around time should be around 2 weeks.

Latest posts