• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Nor-Cal 2011 - Toney's Mountain Golf, June 24-26

jimbosprint

Double Eagle Member
2011DGCRNorCalMeet_COLOR.jpg

You are all invited to the first ever NorCal DGCR Meet at Toney's Mountain Golf the weekend of June 24-26! It will be an awesome weekend of camping and disc golf, and a great chance to meet and shoot with other DGCR members from all over California and beyond.

Cost is estimated to be about $15 per day, including camping. You will be responsible for your own food and camping supplies. Sorry, no dogs allowed.

For the latest information just subscribe to this thread, and don't be afraid to join the conversation. If you are planning to attend, please find a way to let us know by posting in the forum thread or sending a PM to jimbosprint. Friends are welcome, so be sure to mention how many are coming with you.

Hope to see you all there!

I'm 90% sure that I will be attending, are you playing banging chains at black butte May 21-22? Let's carpool to Toney's

jimbo ill be there. wish this thread had as much life as the socal meet thread and a lot of those guys arent even that far away, and now they're doing another socal meet the same weekend? come on guys funk that shiz and head out of town on a road trip to toneys it'll be worth it

I've been to Toneys' Mountain several times, Mike and Virginia have built a real disc golf paradise up there in the mountains. Fantastic course, wonderful people, epic camping and parties, night golf, etc., etc. Its the closest thing I've ever found to a disc golf resort (besides Horning's Hideout in Oregon).

I'll be going up there in May, so I'm not sure if I can get there again in June...but I'll be thinking about it, for sure!

Time to get excited! This is only one month away now! Let's give this thread some life!

I am also immensely excited for this event. Jim are you going to Browns and Bows in two weeks? I would love you there but if you don't go I will be happy that you are not getting anymore overall points for AMs. ;)

please RSVP

What's up people? This is only a few weeks away! And I'd like to see some more of us show up.

Can you guys PM the members that are near you with a link to this thread? (I have done Chico)

I need to let Toney's know how many to expect, so PLEASE LOOK AT THIS LIST and RSVP if you are not on it! And how many guests are coming with you.

jimbosprint
yrnmbrsup +1
friction +1
elevated plastic +3 or more
humchris85
Stacie
cjskier +2
ncskibum
MikePinchico
mendofrolfer
BENFTS
evac1599
JHern

Maybe:
June +1

I also set up a Facebook event here.

I hate this , but I'm out. I been really lookin forward to this but unexpected shizz has killed it for me. ya'll have fun I.m sure it's gonna be awsome

Glad to hear that LocalsRoute. :thmbup:

I will probably be up on Friday around noon.

A few camping detail to help you all plan:

There will be portable toilets and there is an outdoor shower available.
There is tap water available at the campsites.
Bring something to BBQ on Saturday night. The Toney's have a propane BBQ that we can use.
Teepees are available for camping, $30 for 4 people.
No need to call ahead, just show up!

Closest store is 20-30 minutes away, so make sure you bring everything you need. Bug spray and sunscreen is a good idea.