• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Secret Santa Christmas 2012

Hmmm, could be you then...

My natural inclination is to take that to mean it's not. :p

Dum dee doo.

I'm way, way more excited that my recipient will get his or hers tomorrow. It doesn't rise to the level of some of the things I've seen here or in the 2011 thread but I tried to do what I could and took some time to pick some things out and personalize it a bit.

Some one southwest of me can expect delivery 4-10 days from the great white north.

At least I know that one isn't me. Though if you ever write a message on a floating disc and chuck it into the lake, I might be the one to find it washed up on shore.

Though odds are it'll be someone closer to Buffalo. More of a westerly prevailing wind and all. ;)

Got my second package boxed up. Should go out tomorrow. One of the discs I ordered came in a little warped due to it's orientation in the box.Thanks Innova!:doh: :wall: :thmbdown: I think it can be straightened though. Hope my 2 recipients enjoy their gifts. Now time to sit back and wait for mine :)

Got my 1st package boxed up! Heading east tomorrow! I hope this person acCEpts the little bit that I could throw together

Package came out to just under 85 pounds. Do not worry everyone I explained the riddle in the cover letter of my package. I will ship in the morning :)

I figured it out! after I read the letter ;) £85 Get it?

Awesome gift AWallen90

attachment.php

Abe Platinum first run Beeline
Champ Xcal
DD2
2012 Ace race
Glow Roc
A roadie with a sweet dye :)
Teeshirt and earbuds

Oh yah, and that little slip of paper is a $25 gift certificate to discgolfcenter.com!

Thanks Santa!! :thmbup:

Attachments

• P1240829.jpg
    P1240829.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 212
Got my 1st package boxed up! Heading east tomorrow! I hope this person acCEpts the little bit that I could throw together

I think who ever gets it will be stoked.:hfive:

As for me it's time to wrap up the discs for my SS Recipiant. Still waiting on a couple things to arive before I ship it off. I hope that they make it before the deadline so I don't have to send off an extra package later. And I'll give a second clue as to where mine is heading, It is also South of me.

I got my box today!
IMG_20121130_160118.jpg

(Disc used for reference as to the size of the box)
I immediately dug out the beer!
IMG_20121130_161611.jpg

I will be re using the amount of bubble wrap to wrap my own beer for shipping! After I poured myself some of the Be Hoppy IPA, and read the enclosed xmas card, I arranged the Swag:
IMG_20121130_162545.jpg

This includes:
Innova Flag (on the wall)
Coors Cooler Bag
50 Scorecards
Inflight Book
Marshall Street Towel
Stickers (Lots of stickers! Discraft, Vibram, Innova, Lat64, CommunityDisc, Disc Thieves taste like chicken, etc.)
Act VI Swag Bag
Hand Warmers (In the bag)
PDGA Rule Book (In the bag)
Zipper Pulls (On the bag as soon as I get time)
Bag Tag Scorecards
Marshall Street Pencils
Kleenex (In the bag)
Mosquito Repellent (Next Spring if we have any Moisture)
"Throw Discs Not Bombs" Patch.. on the bag when I have time
Small LED Flashlight (On the keychain)
Mini Sharpie (Bag)
Crown Royal Bag (I will find a use for this soon)
Mini's: Community Disc, IceBowl 2011 Stash, 2 Discraft Mini, PDGA Worlds Charlotte 2012

and then I laid out the discs:
IMG_20121130_164127.jpg

Column1: Firm Ridge, TP Metal Flake Warship (Going in the work truck! Fills out my 3 I keep in there), '09 Ice Bowl Aviar, DX Leopard (Maybe pre barry? I don't throw these so I'm not up on them)
Column 2: ? (slightly thinner than a Coyote but same basic mold, like a Coyote without a spacer, can't read the letters on the back), Champ Coyote, 150g Blizz Destroyer (I had given up on Blizz, but I also haven't thrown a 150 and have wanted too), XD (feels promising)
Column 3: FR Vector, FR QOLF (I like the way this feels), Natural Beauty Star RoadRunner (wanted to throw one of these around for awhile)

So as I polish off the Be Hoppy bomber I would like to thank my SS for the awesome package and making the start of my weekend and holiday season great!

I got my box today!
IMG_20121130_160118.jpg

IMG_20121130_161611.jpg

I will be re using the amount of bubble wrap to wrap my own beer for shipping! After I poured myself some of the Be Hoppy IPA, and read the enclosed xmas card, I arranged the Swag:
IMG_20121130_162545.jpg

This includes:
Coors Cooler Bag
50 Scorecards
Inflight Book
Marshall Street Towel
Stickers (Lots of stickers! Discraft, Vibram, Innova, Lat64, CommunityDisc, Disc Thieves taste like chicken, etc.)
Act VI Swag Bag
Bag Tag Scorecards
Marshall Street Pencils
Kleenex (In the bag)
Mini Sharpie (Bag)
Mini's: Community Disc, IceBowl 2011 Stash, 2 Discraft Mini, PDGA Worlds Charlotte 2012

IMG_20121130_164127.jpg

Column1: Firm Ridge, TP Metal Flake Warship (Going in the work truck! Fills out my 3 I keep in there), '09 Ice Bowl Aviar, DX Leopard (Maybe pre barry? I don't throw these so I'm not up on them)
Column 2: ? (slightly thinner than a Coyote but same basic mold, like a Coyote without a spacer, can't read the letters on the back), Champ Coyote, 150g Blizz Destroyer (I had given up on Blizz, but I also haven't thrown a 150 and have wanted too), XD (feels promising)
Column 3: FR Vector, FR QOLF (I like the way this feels), Natural Beauty Star RoadRunner (wanted to throw one of these around for awhile)

So as I polish off the Be Hoppy bomber I would like to thank my SS for the awesome package and making the start of my weekend and holiday season great!

Wow. You got a killer package!!!!!

I got my box today!
IMG_20121130_162545.jpg

This includes:
Coors Cooler Bag
50 Scorecards
Inflight Book
Marshall Street Towel
Act VI Swag Bag
Bag Tag Scorecards
Marshall Street Pencils
Kleenex (In the bag)
Mini Sharpie (Bag)

IMG_20121130_164127.jpg

:eek: WOW!!! What a nice set up. :thmbup::thmbup: for your SS!

Am now working on one of the xmas ales! Trying to convince the GF I need to hang the flag above my desk. She already told me "No" on above the bed. All this and get to play Phantom Falls tomorrow, it's actually been a pretty good week. :)

The rest of my goodies have arrived. So i will be shipping mine out Monday morning. Headed down south, to the state where the Cowgirls will be Cowgirls as long as there is a Homo named Romo...

Latest posts