• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Secret Santa Christmas 2012

And off it goes to the other side of the country. Here's my hint...
9505 5000 0251 2337 0001 XX
;)

Last edited:
Glad you liked it! I hope you like the discs especially, and I figured the warming stuff would be nice for Chicago winters.

Merry Christmas.

i will be throwing the qpls and fuse in the next day or so, really looking forward to trying them out! i already have a buzzz ss in the bag so that one will get some good use as well...On another note that romolos chocolate is some good shiz!:thmbup:

It's killing me waiting for the rest of the stuff that I want to put into the SS package to get here so I can send it out. While I'm waiting I just keep adding stuff though, so though the recipent will not be one of the first ones to get their package it should be a prety sweet one. I wish I could afford to put a camera in the box to record my recipents face as they go through the box. Maby he would be nice enough to record his unboxing for me. :rolleyes:

It's killing me waiting for the rest of the stuff that I want to put into the SS package to get here so I can send it out. While I'm waiting I just keep adding stuff though, so though the recipent will not be one of the first ones to get their package it should be a prety sweet one. I wish I could afford to put a camera in the box to record my recipents face as they go through the box. Maby he would be nice enough to record his unboxing for me. :rolleyes:

ill send you my address:D