• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Secret Santa Information & Show off thread

47 pairs made.

That leaves 6 folks.

No more duplicates until tuesday, if we don't fill by then anyone who wants dubs can get back in.

That's basically what I am asking. I mean, it really defeats the purpose of showing what you are going to send if it's supposed to be a secret. None of you should be posting what you are going to send if that is what's going on here.

Your right, That woodcutter guy [if that is his real name] shouldnt be doing shots of Rumplmintz while hes on line. We should throw him in the brier patch and be restricted from posting for a month so he cant even see all the cool stuff everyone is getting. Hes just some long haired freek thats been playing DG way too long.

Sending mine out in the AM,
002-7.jpg

even some of the gifts are wraped with brown paper and hemp twine. Kinda classie and simple. Besides its just shop paper from my shop,

Got the brand new disc that I am sending in the mail this morning. Gonna try to get the package together tomorrow and get it sent out.

I think all of the ads, x-mas lights on all of the houses, x-mas music on the radio before Thanksgiving is just a money grab and I don't like it. Call me old fashioned, but I am waiting to send out the gifts until after Thanksgiving.

But I do like the idea of giving gifts and I hope my secret santa match is a fan of Innova. If not, he/she will have plenty of good stuff to trade. I went with a good mix of collectible and useful for this gift package. I hope it puts a smile on someone's face.

Honestly I would have done it later if it were not for 2 things:

1) Starting school the 30th.
2) Had I known the overwhelming response.

I have been putting pretty close to an hour a day cutting/pasting/sending addresses and whatnot and keeping the excel sheet up to date.

I understand the want to put it closer to Christmas but I hate shipping after Thanksgiving, the PO is already getting silly crowded and some chowderhead clogged up the APC so I had to go into the main building today. :(

I also like the idea of kicking off the season right...with the awesome generousity people have displayed on here already it could put someone in the spirit to be just as generous with others which is cool.

Mine shipped yesterday and should be at the destination by next Monday from what the PO said. Hope he/she enjoys them ... :thmbup: