• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR's best resource

In that case I am astonished by the possible irony of my own question and hope he returns to demolish me. :-X

Thanks!!!

Sorry, being Prerubed has faded into the history books. When I "Prerubed" people the site was much smaller with less threads and only a small fraction of the users. Back then you could easily find any topic if you spent 30 seconds searching. Now there are so many threads, so much information/misinformation, and so many users. Being Prerube would have to be a full time job.

Quite a few years ago at this point there was a new member who went by "kachtz." Most of the initial attention around him was prerube and jrawk squawking about what seemed to be internet distance at that point (along the lines of 500 ft for a new player). I met him at the first Mid-Atlantic DGCR Meetup at Hawk Hollow and it turned out the distance was real.

A bit later than that kachtz contacted me about working with him on a course design on a very special property in Montross, VA. That property was Lake Marshall and one of the 3 courses there is on track to become the highest rated on this site once it has sufficient reviews. It is fairly safe to say that the (eventual, maybe) highest rated course in the world would not exist in its current state had it not been for DGCR.

I don't Squawk :D
He claimed he could throw over 600 feet after playing a few months. Jrawk and I drove down to meet him and he threw every inch of what he claimed. Biscoe and Ray helped him out and gave him more opportunities. Now they are making DG history with Lake Marshall.
Biscoe is not exaggerating, everyone loves the course. The only reason I have not been back to play it, I am no longer good enough to attempt the main course.

I don't Squawk :D
He claimed he could throw over 600 feet after playing a few months. Jrawk and I drove down to meet him and he threw every inch of what he claimed. Biscoe and Ray helped him out and gave him more opportunities. Now they are making DG history with Lake Marshall.
Biscoe is not exaggerating, everyone loves the course. The only reason I have not been back to play it, I am no longer good enough to attempt the main course.
picture.php

The forums are clearly the best part of this website!

I'm actually kidding, the forums only serve to bring out the worst of people, including me. I think the form / instruction area is the best thing here and it has helped me quite a bit. The course directory also is really good, even though I am not much of a traveler. Before every tourney i find something there that helps me.

I am not big on discussing discs or trading and collecting them . They are simply plug and play for me. That said i do recognize how that area is valuable for some folks.