• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGN website a mess (trying to unsub)

Snaques

Eagle Member
I'm sorry if this is in the wrong forum, but I just realized I have an active DGN subscription and when I tried to unsubscribe I ran into a total mess of a website.

The website Disc Golf Network is apparently a new one, where I can't unsubscribe or change my subscription nor can I update my payment methods. The FAQ claims that if I can't unsubscribe then I've made the subscription in a mobile app, which I have never had on my phone. Obviously there is no contact info anywhere.

So do I have to delete my whole account or does someone have experience on how to unsubscribe there?

EDIT: Found a link to the customer support in one of my emails and it goes to Error 404 page (on the new website). At least they are consistent.

Last edited:
I understand your frustration. Dealing with subscription services can sometimes be a hassle, especially when it's difficult to find the necessary options to manage your account. Check Your Account Settings. Log in to your account on the Disc Golf Network website and thoroughly explore all the available options in the account settings or subscription management sections. Sometimes, the unsubscribe or account deletion options can be tucked away in less obvious places.

I understand your frustration. Dealing with subscription services can sometimes be a hassle, especially when it's difficult to find the necessary options to manage your account. Check Your Account Settings. Log in to your account on the Disc Golf Network website and thoroughly explore all the available options in the account settings or subscription management sections. Sometimes, the unsubscribe or account deletion options can be tucked away in less obvious places.
I eventually got it sorted by, well, doing the same thing over and over again. After multiple tries, somehow my subscription did appear where it was supposed to and I got to cancel it.

That was just yet another frustration with the whole thing. Clearly I was doing what I was supposed to, but nothing worked and there was no way to get anywhere. I think making things difficult so people wont bother cancelling is just such a huge red flag in my books.

Just last week I checked the site in case of re-activating the sub one day only to find the most complicated pricing matrix I've seen in a long while. I'm just glad I'm in Europe and live dg is mostly out of question anyway so I don't have worry about the whole mess.

Latest posts