• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc golf on the Travel Channel

Very cool that someone who doesn't play thinks it will be a good idea for tourists. Having people like that will be a big help.

Dang, nice video. I played the Par 72 pdga event at Telemark back in 06. The course is AMAZING! Gorgeous views too

I guess that a couple of the previous posts point out why the show took place there. Looks like they need help to save the business. Hopefully the advice he got on the show (not just what was shown on the DG clip) helped them out.

^Granted, it's winter and they probably care more about skiing, but the show was filmed in the autumn and I don't see much of anything about disc golf on their website.

Cool little piece..The course looks like its set on a pretty awesome plot of land...I agree the director doesnt have to be a Dg'r himself but even being a complete novice needs to know how to explain the sport (especially if he runs a resort with a course on it) dont bring a film crew to a basket and say its a disc golf basket if you cant do a better job than that...Maybe its that kind of attention to detail that caused the resort itself to suffer..who knows

Any one else notice the host was getting amped about just putting? I'm sure he's uberbusy but I could see him being a site member in a few months.

i watched this episode on demand this weekend and they must have edited the dg part out of the original aired episode!! i was very disapointed!!

Latest posts