• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf on the Wii

It might not be too bad as Nintendo now gives you a wiimote condom to keep the toss damage to a minimum. I don't practice safe wii-playing though so I'm still at risk ;)

I did a search on Yahoo! and all I could come up with was an Ultimate/Golf Frisbee game. It was for the Nintendo DS System. I had no idea they had any games dealing with disc golf.

The DG game on the DS is pretty good. Whenever I get bored at Gamestop I take it out and play. If the Wii game mimics the DS game I'll be impressed.

Really? I'll have to give it a shot. I didn't hear too many good things about the DS game when I looked into it. Chances are they were comparing it to the other, higher quality DS games which probably wasn't too fair.

disc golf for wii? thats the sh!t!!!, maybe this will be the generation of kids that will bring disc to the next level,

there are three ways to easily find your disc in the snow and heavy leaves. #1- get a dog, #2 (preferred method)- usng duct tape, tape a 2ft or so strand of brightly colored yarn to the center of the top of the disc and in flight it will coil up in the middle and upon entering the snow will unravel and leave you a marker, #3- in fresh snow conditions( not too many golfers are usually out there), you'll see where it breaks through the snow. hope this will encourage you to try it sometime!

So excited to hear people are thinking about doing this. I can't wait til there is Ken Climo 2009 for the Wii. I'm really hoping Innova gets involved in a Wii game, so I'll be familiar with many of the discs (and hopefully be able to get a better feel for what other discs I haven't used are supposed to fly like.)

Maybe through dgcoursereview.com we can get a petition together where we all e-mail the company to show interest of the game. It may speed up the process and ensure the game is quality like tiger woods. You know your addicted to disc golf when you play all day to go home and play more on the Wii.

A guy at work who has a Wii and plays Disc Golf told me he heard they are coming out with a game called "Beach Games" and it is going to have a Disc Golf game on it was well as Volley Ball, and a few others. Release is suppose to be around Summer of 2009.

I bought the game Monkey Ball for my cousin and he told me it has a disc golf mini game. I haven't played it but I found this video:

http://wii.ign.com/dor/objects/8249...nana-blitz/videos/monkey_discgolf_100406.html

Also, Innova made a PC game a long time ago:

http://pc.ign.com/objects/015/015006.html

Hmmm. Interesting game with the Monkey.

Here is a Disc Golf game that you can play online for FREE! Its pretty fun. I have found that is you know how to play disc golf, it makes the shots easier. I actually played this game before I ever played Disc Golf for real. Enjoy.

http://www.miniclip.com/games/disc-golf/en/

Hmmm. Interesting game with the Monkey.

Here is a Disc Golf game that you can play online for FREE! Its pretty fun. I have found that is you know how to play disc golf, it makes the shots easier. I actually played this game before I ever played Disc Golf for real. Enjoy.

http://www.miniclip.com/games/disc-golf/en/

Haha I did too and I hated it because it really really sucked. I wish they changed it a little so you have a different way of throwing it

I guess 2/5ths of those are on this board, 'cause I've played it too!

Make that 3/5ths that game was great.

Can't wait for a DG game for the Wii, I have been saying that they need to make this game since the Wii came out. A game that included courses from around the world would be realy cool. That way I wouldn't have to pay thousands of dollars (in gas) to check out diffrent courses from across the country and world. If I had the extra thousands to spend I would, but for now a 50 dollar game will be enough out of my wallet.

Make that 3/5ths that game was great.

Can't wait for a DG game for the Wii, I have been saying that they need to make this game since the Wii came out. A game that included courses from around the world would be realy cool. That way I wouldn't have to pay thousands of dollars (in gas) to check out diffrent courses from across the country and world. If I had the extra thousands to spend I would, but for now a 50 dollar game will be enough out of my wallet.

How about a course maker, so you can create and setup any course you want to play? That we be a very cool feature.

THQ came out with that Big Beach Sports game today and the disc golf on there isn't bad. Your character can be left or right handed. You can backhand, forearm or tomahawk your disc. The harder you accelerate the remote the farther your disc goes. How you hold the remote when the finish your throw also impacts the flight of the disc. I think if THQ gets enough good responses about the disc golf in Beach Sports maybe they'll venture into making a full disc golf game with course makers and stuff.

Latest posts