• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golfing with a Beer!

If someone is doing something illegal in a public park, especially if it makes you and your family uncomfortable, call the police.

As others have mentioned, this guy sounds like he would be a jerk no matter what the setting or how drunk he was. I like to point out in threads like this that some of us can drink a pretty good amount and still not be jerks, and still actually play fairly well.

Whoever said they will yell "4 year-old on hole _" when unsavory things are going on around them I think that is a great idea, most people are more oblivious than disrespectful.

Word. I've tend to just get jolly when I drink. Never understood the angry, or loud/obnoxious, lack of inhibition thing. Then again, I've worked beer festivals for years. Most folks are still considerate. Some, not so much. I've seen all kinds. Usually it's a good reason to skip ahead.

I keep reading this title as "disc golfing with a bear!" and I keep getting disappointed.

I need a beer to ease this disappointment.

Drunks can be annoying any where, any time............ Even more so when your the sober one! You will run into all kinds on the disc golf course. Not all good, but not all bad either.

If someone is doing something illegal in a public park, especially if it makes you and your family uncomfortable, call the police.

Or in certain areas the local militia.

It's like a wild herd of monkeys barreling through. Just let them move along and try and ignore them. One might stop and take dump, climb a tree or holler real loudly for no reason. Just know that they'll eventually leave and all will be right again.