• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc hits other disc and moves it....

Phlick

Bogey Member
Rules question...
Player 1 throws and disc comes to rest (stops) under basket, everyone sees it.

Player 2 throws and hits Player 1 disc, causing it to roll out of bounds.

Where does player 1 play his next shot from?

Where his disc originally landed. Another thrown disc cannot knock a resting disc from its position.

804.03 Interference

C. A thrown disc at rest that has been moved shall be replaced to its approximate position (see 802.02.E). A marker disc at rest that has been moved shall be replaced to mark the approximate lie (see 802.03.F).

802.02 Establishing Position

E. If the thrown disc has moved after it first came to rest on the in-bounds playing surface, it shall be replaced to its approximate position. If it first came to rest elsewhere, the disc need not be replaced, and any determinations are made relative to where it first came to rest.

Hmm, mixing curling with disc golf, would that involve people running down the fairway ahead of your disc waving palm fronds to control the disc? :p

I imagine rolling a disc and having your teammates using leaf blowers to adjust the angle.

So, I strap on my leaf blower, toss my disc in the air, and start running ... you know, it's kind of like spinning plates.

I imagine rolling a disc and having your teammates using leaf blowers to adjust the angle.

Why is this not allowed yet????? New format for doubles events; 6 Best Disc, 6 Best Score, 6 Best run as fast as you can to clear everything out of the way for your partner. I'm in!!!! Now I just need to get the key to unlock the basket, lift it out, and chase down my partners errant shots with it - best hole in 1 ever.

Why is this not allowed yet????? New format for doubles events; 6 Best Disc, 6 Best Score, 6 Best run as fast as you can to clear everything out of the way for your partner. I'm in!!!! Now I just need to get the key to unlock the basket, lift it out, and chase down my partners errant shots with it - best hole in 1 ever.

They should have kan jam type rules for doubles!!!

:popcorn:

Latest posts