• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Discmania Thread (Part II)

Yes, have thrown the Sensei, at least an AP Sensei.
Never got completely comfortable with it.

Am I the only freak who loves the Sky God 4? I don't have wingspan or big hands, but throw it great backhand and forehand.

Have you not thrown the Premium Sensei? That's one you should give a look.

How do you grip your SG4? I love the feel and want to love throwing it, but I seem to get my finger caught on the rim when I can grip it and maybe I don't have big enough hands for a power grip?

How do you grip your SG4? I love the feel and want to love throwing it, but I seem to get my finger caught on the rim when I can grip it and maybe I don't have big enough hands for a power grip?

The SG4 run is absurdly deep for a P2 run, even in premium plastic.

I bought the mystery box pair, and might actually bag a few of the discs.

Stratosphere Box
Red Horizon DD1
White X-Out Flex2 P2
Yellow Exo Soft Link
Green Extra Soft Exo Vapor Tactic
Blue Premium Tailor
Green X-Out Mind Bender MD1
Clear Mystery Box C-MD3
Blue DM Originals C-FD3
Glow Active Majesty

Probably throwing the Tailor, Tactic, and maybe the Majesty, DD1 and FD3. I'll be using the P2 for sure, but not until the snow goes away!

Black Box
Blue Cartoon Head Crush Boys CD1
Blue Special Edition Flex1 P2
Black Active Sensei
Mint Neo Origin
Blue X-Out Neo Essence
Pink Mini Shield Lux Vapor Splice
Chartreuse C-PD
Yellow X-Out Cloud Breaker 3 DD3
Glow Active Astronaut

Probably going to throw the Origin and Essence, PD will be a nice backup to my several others, and I might use the P2.

I'm surprised I got a pair of TS X-Outs and even more surprised at which ones I got, both of which I'd missed out on and regretted afterwards, even though I'm probably not going to throw them. My plan is to get the CD1 signed by Simon, Eagle and Kyle at World's this year, and that'll compliment my PP and PM signed discs nicely on my wall. Then I'd just need a pair of MJ signed Comets, one for the wall and one for the bag!

Pinch/fan grip, I guess? Same grip for everything besides putting.

Attachments

• 76D8FEF0-08E4-4CED-9126-CE1A9967E3A9.jpg
    76D8FEF0-08E4-4CED-9126-CE1A9967E3A9.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 27
  • 11DEDB32-2E32-43F9-9B69-E27CAB6A948B.jpg
    11DEDB32-2E32-43F9-9B69-E27CAB6A948B.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 33
The bar stamp Origins in the mystery boxes are Lux?

They don't seem to be Neo...although someone just message me the collector guide and they are "Neo"

I picked one up recently (my box arrives tomorrow)...chain out and 2 face masks in the first 2 rounds

More HSS than my "stock Neo" Origin, great complement

It seems there might be a run of Lux Origins...some tournament stamped ones (Toronto Open)

has anyone thrown a Lux?

y6y6pcqpvica1.jpg

Feb 22nd for a retail release FD. PD, DD3 according to a post on Reddit.

The bar stamp Origins in the mystery boxes are Lux?

They don't seem to be Neo...although someone just message me the collector guide and they are "Neo"

I picked one up recently (my box arrives tomorrow)...chain out and 2 face masks in the first 2 rounds

More HSS than my "stock Neo" Origin, great complement

To me, mine looks like a Neo, but I also agree that it seems noticeably more stable than my production run.

So I got a few throws in with the Origin and Tailor and the Origin is super flippy on any kind of power, and the Tailor I couldn't seem to get a flat release with as all my throws were nose up and hyzer. I like the feel of both of them, but I definitely need more time with both, but the Origin is a promising winter Elite-X Comet replacement so far.

Found an S line European open DD3 at PIAS today, weird find but I'm interested.

Feels like an Avery Destroyer.

Latest posts