• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discraft Cryztal Buzzz GT.......

Phantom Discs

Eagle Member
I figured I would start this thread. To the ones who have these lets get some reviews on them. Pics would be nice too......

I can not belive no one on here has thrown one yet. They are starting to show up on everyones favorite auction site.

I picked mine up today, but it is a little too cold and windy here to go throw. The discs I got are nice, not super domey like the cryztal bangers I bought. Yeah, they've already hit ebay. I hope it doesn't turn into another huge gouging event. Either way, I think they look good.

I picked mine up today, but it is a little too cold and windy here to go throw. The discs I got are nice, not super domey like the cryztal bangers I bought. Yeah, they've already hit ebay. I hope it doesn't turn into another huge gouging event. Either way, I think they look good.

Any chance you'd snap a few pics, specifically profile shots? I loved the Buzzz GT until I realized my stash of Xs wouldn't last very long in the woods. I can't wait to give these a fling.

Muchas gracias, ITB. Those look like they're going to be great throwers. I can't wait to get mine!

that's the 4 colors that were available, black, red, blue, yellow. They were only available to Michigan affiliate clubs that per-ordered them. Supposed to help raise funds for Michigan clubs.

Sorry to be snarky. They are indeed quite lucky to get one exclusive disc every year. This is the first year that they've become available here. I know some of the sellers bought more than were ordered so check the Marketplace. You might be lucky enough to snag one.

If you are serious i can probably get another one if you cover costs/shipping. i know my club had a few leftover to sell/players packs. no guarantees though

This might be a silly question, but what does the GT stand for? I thought up a bunch of things that start with G and T, but none of them make much sense.

EDIT: Ahaha. I can't believe I didn't see the groove top in the pictures. Nevermind.

Last edited:
If one of you Michigan folks would be able to snag one, let me know and I might be interested in getting one... If so, please PM me beforehand so we can decide if a favorable deal can be worked for both sides.

These look very cool, and I would get to throw one since I won't remove my X-Buzzz GT from the wall! Can't wait to hear how they fly!

Latest posts