• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Discraft Factory Store

^^^

Nice disc, but you'll eventually get tired of this conversation:

"Can you help me look for my Zone? I just threw it."
"Sure, what does it look like?"
"Just a red stamp. Nothing else."

He can always send it to me to dip in fuchsia or chartreuse dye...I may or may not send it back to him! :cool:

I wouldn't do that to ya Wood. Especailly after half a summer of looking for the turd colored Factory Store ThB!

tbird's right, that going in the To Be Dyed pile. Guess I'll just have to be careful of who I ask to dye it.

If I hadn't already bought 2 misprint packs I'd order again. All of us around here got really nice boxes even the 10 disc mystery boxes were good.

Same here, swede. Very good deal, but I'm running out of space for discs... I think 3/4 of my bag are Discraft misprints. I don't put in enough time on the course to do all my previous purchases justice. Maybe just a Buzzz 5-pack? We'll see if I can make it through the end of the sale...

I wasn't planning on making anymore purchases for the store in 2015, but I had to buy 3 more packs. That price is cheaper than my dealer cost for misprints. Already sold 50 of the first 70 that I got from the black Friday sale!

Ugh. Apparently Z-Lite plastic is now considered high end for their "Premium" pack. Got 3 of them. Last time I got a stack of Ledgestone misprints, this time was Z-Lite and Big Z

For those who have ordered in the past, do they notify of shipment? Ordered mine yesterday morning and am trying to get a feel for when I'll receive the package.

For those who have ordered in the past, do they notify of shipment? Ordered mine yesterday morning and am trying to get a feel for when I'll receive the package.

I got an email with tracking number when mine shipped. Ordered Saturday, shipped Monday, received Tuesday. I only live about an hour from them though

Are all discs from these misprint packs marked as misprint? I saw some with it imprinted on the flight plate, but is that how they all are?

Are all discs from these misprint packs marked as misprint? I saw some with it imprinted on the flight plate, but is that how they all are?

From the 80 that I have ordered since black friday, there were 7 that didn't have the misprint mark on the plate, but those 7 had obvious stamp imperfections

KW, did you get Buzzz misprints as well? I imagine those would hold value... I'm curious how many types of plastic/LE discs you got.

KW, did you get Buzzz misprints as well? I imagine those would hold value... I'm curious how many types of plastic/LE discs you got.

I didn't get that many Buzzzs, maybe 6 total, they were stock stamp with dropouts in the stamp. I got a TON of Nukes, some Cranks, Mantis, Glide, Avenger SS, Hornet, Wasp, Zombee

As for the Premium packs, in the first pack I got mostly Ledgestone discs which was very nice. In the 2nd pack of premium I got Z-Lite discs and BigZ discs, which was a bummer.

Anyone else want to share what they received in their mystery boxes? I'm getting stir crazy waiting for mine. Three more days to go :(

I got a decent mix with my box. A couple cyclones (meh, at least one is 150 which might get used), an XS, 2 Nukes (one has gotten the most use so far), 2 buzzz' (solid backup for the aging one i have), an extra stratus (to add to the 2 i just got to replace some really old ones i recently lost), avenger, and a bonus soft magnet to settle in as a backup since most of the ones I just bought were regular ones.

Overall I think I'll get my money out of it and I not have some newer plastic to pass on to some friends who could use the bonus without having to take on something that has been sitting in my garage for 5+ years.

They sent me a tracking number, but it shows up "not found". I ordered on the 26th, still nothing.

I am gonna wait to see if my order shows tomorrow, then I will contact them.

Latest posts