• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discrafts misprint deal is awesome

someone got a disc with that same stamp that is posted earlier in this thread. If you dig back through the older pages you should find it.

someone got a disc with that same stamp that is posted earlier in this thread. If you dig back through the older pages you should find it.

That was their picture, but I didn't see anybody saying what it was.

Here is mine that came in

ESP Tracker
Z Tracker
ESP FLX Avenger SS
Z flick
Unknown
Z buzzz
ESP Buzzz
ESP Wasp
ESP Meteor
ESP Surge
2ujh5ef.jpg

Anyone know what this disc is? I just got one in the mail and want to know what it is. Will post pics of my haul in a few

3825566709_d14374859d.jpg

I emailed Discraft in hopes that they could answer (since it was a World's stamp), but they don't keep records of dyes. Adaven (one of the lucky recipients) believes it's an Avenger(would make sense since it's so popular and old enough of a mold). Why don't you post some pics of the rim to help those that know these things end the mystery?

Just got mine today. Pretty happy with the ones I got...no buzzzz at all but the avenger ss flx is awesome cant wait to go throw it.

Let me know if pic comes up first time ive tried to attach a picture... i think

Attachments

• summer09 023.jpg
    summer09 023.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 78
If anyone got a predator in their stack that they're not interested in, let me know. Check out my page for a list of what I got in my set.

If anyone got a predator in their stack that they're not interested in, let me know. Check out my page for a list of what I got in my set.

I got a White 173 Z Predator in my last pack. I'll trade you for one of those Wasps if it's the right weight (175 or more). The Predator's unthrown, and I'll even slap a dye on it for you if you want.

359cz1e.jpg

In this picture, you can see that it's actually caved in. I don't know if it's supposed to be like that, or if it's a faulty disc.

11lsm6r.jpg

That's strange how concave the flightplate is. The rim looks more Flash than Avenger to me. Thanks for the pics.

Yep, it looks most like a crush or flash. The rim is not deep enough for an avenger. The concave part throws me off ><

I emailed Discraft in hopes that they could answer (since it was a World's stamp), but they don't keep records of dyes. Adaven (one of the lucky recipients) believes it's an Avenger(would make sense since it's so popular and old enough of a mold). Why don't you post some pics of the rim to help those that know these things end the mystery?

http://www.dtworld.com/product_p/g330-crystal.htm

think it might be a wildcat..

Latest posts