• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discrafts misprint deal is awesome

aint that the truth...although my whole bag is innova i do feel like discraft takes more pride in their discs...one of the reasons they have this deal....and then theres not as much difference in runs as innova has....if nothing else they are definitely more consistancy with their molds

Yeah they do seem to have more of a small business approach to what they do than Innova does. Now I do have Innova discs I'm not taking out of my bag anytime soon, like my Teebird or Leopard, but I'm one of those that after getting my hands on a couple Discraft discs converted over because they felt better.

Hey, is anyone interested in a Flash, Force, or Flick? They're all discraft miprints and there's nothing wrong with those ones but I really don't need three overstable maximum distance drivers. I'm looking for a good turnover driver is some nice plastic. I've never traded on here but if anyones interested let me know and maybe we could work something out. The local folk treat misprints like lepers x.x .

also i noticed ur located in buffalo. ill be comming back there for 2 weeks in late aug and playing emery at least once day. ha. gotta love that course

I wonder how many more orders for this deal Discraft has seen from this thread alone. My buddy and I just ordered our third mis-print pack the other day.

Yeah, where's my kick-back check discraft??

If this goes any further they are going to have to intentionally screw up discs to fill orders. ;)

Either that or it will take months to fill an order. I wonder if anyone got a misprint with my tourney stamp, or even funnier if we got one with our pack. I would kind of feel gipped....

Yeah I have mine on the wall, but my friend David really liked his. Hope we get one of those in our pack. It is like Christmas in July!

You've played Emery, huh? I met the designer of the course and he seems like such a nice guy, you'd never guess he's a DG sadist. The best score I ever got there was my first time but now my knees wobble at the first tee, haha. Yeah, I need understable in a bad way... I use my TL right now, haha.

You've played Emery, huh? I met the designer of the course and he seems like such a nice guy, you'd never guess he's a DG sadist. The best score I ever got there was my first time but now my knees wobble at the first tee, haha. Yeah, I need understable in a bad way... I use my TL right now, haha.

yeah i have played emery. its my all time favorite coure. i also know chad. i used to play there every sunday in the fun league that jay ran. IMO its the best course of the 7 that the nrdg have. i played in the main league for a few weeks back in may but i got a job offer all the way out here in WY. i cant wait to stand on top of hole 1 with a cold brew in my hand and just let one rip down that fairway. having a perfect drive down that fairway is one of the best feelings ive ever gotten from playing disc golf. :)

I got a shipping notification in my email yesterday but didn't see it til this morning. Tracking says its out for delivery already.

I got mine the other day this is what I recieved:

Banger GT - esp
Crystal buzz - z
179 esp buzz
esp buzz

flx avenger
150 class flick
Crush- z
Force- z
Surge
XL- z

Love what I have thrown so far

Banger GT - esp
Crystal buzz - z
179 esp buzz
esp buzz

flx avenger
150 class flick
Crush- z
Force- z
Surge
XL- z

If you wanna trade some ESp buzzzes tonight bring them.

Banger GT - esp
Crystal buzz - z
179 esp buzz
esp buzz

flx avenger
150 class flick
Crush- z
Force- z
Surge
XL- z

Looks like you got a nice pack. 3 buzzzs (which you can trade if you don't want them, because there are people that want them), a solid putter, and 5 excellent drivers. The 150 flick might even be a good disc.