• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discrafts misprint deal is awesome

my 10 that i got
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: IMG_0845.jpg Views: 2 Size: 102.9 KB ID: 1216 Click image for larger version Name: IMG_0846.jpg Views: 2 Size: 88.6 KB ID: 1217 Click image for larger version Name: IMG_0847.jpg Views: 1 Size: 90.6 KB ID: 1218

You got a DGA disc in discrafts misprints? Interesting.

I wouldn't mind getting a DGA disc. I'd actually rather get that than something in elite z.

I don't think Innova will ever do this. THey just send their blemished discs straight to the stores, unless it's a huge blemish. Then they just send it to the stores as an X out or factory second.

Yeah, none of the misprint discs I got had any bubbles or anything or the sort, whereas the non-misprint Champion Wraith I got has bubbles all over and is definitely blue when I ordered purple.

Hah, yeah probably. I still think that Discraft makes better disc, but my bag doesn't reflect that idea at all.

Hah, yeah probably. I still think that Discraft makes better disc, but my bag doesn't reflect that idea at all.

Agreed, but to keep it balanced I do carry 2 Rocs and 2 Buzzz :D

Threw a Surge the other day though, and I really am starting to prefer the feel of Discraft, could just be in my head.

I don't think its just in your head ...

the most common reason I hear for throwing Discraft is "I like the feel of them better"
the most common reason I hear for Innova is "Its all they sell around here so its what I'm used to"

how long did it take u guys to get a shipping notification email? i ordered my on monday (the 6th) and ive only gotten the order conformation email.

how long did it take u guys to get a shipping notification email? i ordered my on monday (the 6th) and ive only gotten the order conformation email.

I'm in the same boat as you... ordered same day and everything. I'm hoping we get ours shipped this week.

I did not receive any notification email for shipment. I ordered the 6/23, delivered 7/7.

I have only used the Cryztal Challenger, Tracker z, and 150 Avenger ESP so far.

The Challenger is a fun, good looking disc but has a bit of a deformity on the inner edge of the rim. Hasn't really changed the flight much though from what I can tell.

Avenger is very fun. I play 99% mountain golf so I think the lightweight is beneficial (8000ft+ above sea level). Also never really thrown 150 discs much, but when its in nicer plastic it makes up for the cheapy feel of a 150 dx disc.

I don't think its just in your head ...

the most common reason I hear for throwing Discraft is "I like the feel of them better"
the most common reason I hear for Innova is "Its all they sell around here so its what I'm used to"

aint that the truth...although my whole bag is innova i do feel like discraft takes more pride in their discs...one of the reasons they have this deal....and then theres not as much difference in runs as innova has....if nothing else they are definitely more consistancy with their molds

Which one is the cake again? ;)

Seriously. I was a die hard Innova man until I got a Buzzz. Then I thought Discraft only made decent putters and midranges. Then I got a Flick. Once I learned that disc and got comfortable with Discraft's rating system, it came down to feel. The plastic differences between Innova and Discraft are enormous, not to mention the consistency between molds. I'm about 50/50 in my bag with Innova starting to disappear - my TeeBirds and Groove will probably have tenure though.

I'm glad that the misprint deal is generally chock full of plastic goodness. I need a job in a bad way.

if nothing else they are definitely more consistancy with their molds

I hear this a lot, and most players seem to agree that Discraft is more consistent. I wonder if the reason for that is that they simply don't have to do as many runs of any given disc because they don't sell the volume Innova does. Just a thought, but it's also entirely possible that a smaller company is just better able to take pride in their product and do better quality control.

I hear this a lot, and most players seem to agree that Discraft is more consistent. I wonder if the reason for that is that they simply don't have to do as many runs of any given disc because they don't sell the volume Innova does. Just a thought, but it's also entirely possible that a smaller company is just better able to take pride in their product and do better quality control.

I've heard that it's because Discraft controls their cooling environment, whereas Innova doesn't. I've also heard that Innova is constantly tweaking their molds.