• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discrafts misprint deal is awesome

yeah i ordered on the 13th with no shipping notification yet either.
i wonder if they are slowing down a bit

I ordered mine a day before yours and haven't heard anything yet either. The site says it could take up to two weeks before an order's filled. Maybe we'll get something new that they're stocking up on. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a CryZtal Challenger (or any CryZtal for that matter) and some more lightweight drivers.

good to hear i was a few days after both of you and excited to get them too...

Hey jethro! do you know scotty mcnasty who lives doen in SA? he is an old friend of mine and think his home course is mclain. Hope yall get something good.

good to hear i was a few days after both of you and excited to get them too...

Hey jethro! do you know scotty mcnasty who lives doen in SA? he is an old friend of mine and think his home course is mclain. Hope yall get something good.

i dont know a scott mcnasty. . . there are several scott's out here so i might have cross his path a time or two. i play mcclain all the time . . . at least twice a month

I want these new discs so bad, I live 45 min from the factory/warehouse and I just want to drive over and get them.

I'm always in the market for an ESP Stratus, an ESP Comet, or an ESP Zone.

ok good to know what everyone is looking for. . . to be honest i got the package just to try some of the discs i might not try otherwise. . . but in the time between ordering and now i have come to the conclusion that all i really use mid range wise is a buzz and the nebula (08 ace race disc) lol. . . so i will probably be looking to trade somethings away

Hi everyone! I'm new here. This deal seemed to good to pass up and i thought i would let everyone know what was in my pro d/elite x pack i just got:
167-169 elite x super soft puttr baby blue
150 magnet white
175-176 soft magnet bright yellow
173-174 elite x challenger blue
173-174 photon glo buzzz
175-176 elite x stratus orange
173-174 pro d xl yellow
170-172 elite x xl green
167-169 elite x avenger blue
and an unknown yellow disc with 1993 PDGA Professional Disc Golf World Championships from Huntsville, Ala

I'm very statisfied with the selection. A bit putter heavy but...

If anyone has any clues on the mystery disc I would appreciate it.

just got the tracking number for mine, and I am only like 75 miles from wixom so i am hopping I will be getting them tomorrow.

OK. So I finally picked up my second misprint pack from UPS today. Here's the haul.

Row 1 (L to R):
Z Crush - 173
Z Crush - 171
Z Flick - 171

Row 2 (L to R):
CryZtal Challenger - Weight Unknown - This has a beautiful 2004 PDGA Disc Golf World Championships Stamp (and no Misprint Stamp)
ESP 2008 Ace Race (Nebula) - 173
ESP 2006 Ace Race (Meteor) - 175
ESP Surge - 168

Row 3 (L to R):
ESP XL - 170
ESP Tracker - 174
Z Predator - 173

The Surge is a perfect weight/plastic backup. I'm happy to have another CryZtal Challenger. Can't wait to try the XL, Crush(es) and Ace Race discs.

I definitely will be looking to dye/trade the Predator and Flick. Probably the Crushes and the Tracker too as they are a little heavier than I prefer for drivers.

Attachments

• Discraft Misprint Stack 2.jpg
    Discraft Misprint Stack 2.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:

Latest posts