• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Dynamic Discs Customer Service

GeoWolf

I'm usually just a forum lurker but my recent experience with Dynamic Discs was so unexpectedly awesome I feel like I have something to post about now.

About a month ago I ordered their Commander Bag and decided to pay extra for the 2-day shipping option. About 36 hours later I got a call from a customer service rep stating that he was out of town when I placed the order and the bag had not yet shipped. He was totally sincere about missing the shipping time-frame and wanted to personally assure me that they were going to make sure I got my bag relatively quickly. On top of that, they credited me $20 worth of "rewards points!"

Customer service is very important in any business - big or small, especially in the faceless distopia that is online shopping. I'll still support my local stores, but if I'm going to order stuff online it'll be from Dynamic, that's for sure.

The bag is sweet; way more comfortable than my Innova Competition bag and the front storage pocket/side putter holster is a great setup.

May experience with DD service has also been very good. I couldn't make it to a tournament I'd signed up for and they owed me just the player's pack since I gave no notice, but they gave me a full refund in online credit instead. That was pretty awesome.

I just canceled order number 2 or 3 (can't remember) in a row from DD after a phone call today. Again, the inventory on their website isn't accurate compared to what they actually have.

Latest posts