• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Dynamic Discs Felon

BirdieMachine

Michael Moore Fan Club President
Approved

2.0 rim width, 1.1 depth, 21.2 wide, 31.5 rim conf. 1.8 height.

Guess- A more stable Escape? :hfive:

Last edited:
At the trilogy challenge I held and Rusco ended up winning we talked about it. It was being shipped to KC and then was going to be tested. He didn't sound like the shape of the escape would be coming through with this one and it would be a closer shape to the XXX but it is reportedly very OS. I'm hoping for a sharper rim than the XXX and something longer than the Trident or I just won't have a need for it. If it can be a faster trident then I'm all over it.

still cant get over their mistake of a 'disc name theme'

its a bad idea, and way too narrow of a topic. plus talk about a bad image...

Yes, a bad image...because throwing the felon also makes you one...

Yes, a bad image...because throwing the felon also makes you one...

Does it make someone a bad person if they throw their felon into a few trees to beat it in a bit and make it fly straighter?

Criminal, Hack, Jailer, Kite, Cell, Appellant, Accomplice, Order, Life, Convict, Gunner, Jacket...I like their naming convention...they can still go anywhere with it.

At the trilogy challenge I held and Rusco ended up winning we talked about it. It was being shipped to KC and then was going to be tested. He didn't sound like the shape of the escape would be coming through with this one and it would be a closer shape to the XXX but it is reportedly very OS. I'm hoping for a sharper rim than the XXX and something longer than the Trident or I just won't have a need for it. If it can be a faster trident then I'm all over it.

Going by the specs it has more dome then a XXX, very slightly sharper rim, smaller (21.2 - 21.5). So going from that it won't be as stable as a XXX, Tad more glide and a bit faster. Interested to see.

Im starting to flip my escapes so this would be wonderful!!!

You probably shouldn't be "flipping" an escape with low wind, proper form and assuming the disc is not beat to hell. You may just need a "fresh new" Escape. But yeah a rebranded (modified) saint pro or a pd would be awesome.

I'm really anticipating a good release for this one.

Going by the specs it has more dome then a XXX, very slightly sharper rim, smaller (21.2 - 21.5). So going from that it won't be as stable as a XXX, Tad more glide and a bit faster. Interested to see.

Like a predator with smooth rim on bottom? If so, that would be awesome.

From Emac
IMG_3101693735221_zpsjwx2re8n.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]