• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Dynamic Discs Felon

The Felom is what people "wanted" there 12x firebirds to be (even innova). Longer, flatter and gummier!

Debatable.

Theres a group of people that love every kind of run of firebird.

But the felon isnt any longer than a firebird, they are def not FAF firebird flat, but they are 100% gummier than a champ firebird. When I first tested them along side my champ firebirds I couldnt tell a difference in flight or in distance. They flew exactly like a normal champ firebird. Just perfectly overstable. Never gunna flip on you. But they were not as Stupid overstable as the FAF run of firebirds. Close but not quite.

Debatable.

Theres a group of people that love every kind of run of firebird.

But the felon isnt any longer than a firebird, they are def not FAF firebird flat, but they are 100% gummier than a champ firebird. When I first tested them along side my champ firebirds I couldnt tell a difference in flight or in distance. They flew exactly like a normal champ firebird. Just perfectly overstable. Never gunna flip on you. But they were not as Stupid overstable as the FAF run of firebirds. Close but not quite.

Maybe, in my experience the Felon was very OS, flies longer than a fresh champ Firebird still having zero turn. And the one I got is BOARD flat, I'll take pictures later at some point.

I really really enjoy this disc (feel,flight,flat), it's a new favorite and I can see myself bagging this one for a long time.

Maybe, in my experience the Felon was very OS, flies longer than a fresh champ Firebird still having zero turn. And the one I got is BOARD flat, I'll take pictures later at some point.

I really really enjoy this disc (feel,flight,flat), it's a new favorite and I can see myself bagging this one for a long time.

Its definately going to be in my winter bag but for me its the same as a firebird so theres no need to take a firebird out for competition play.

Its definately going to be in my winter bag but for me its the same as a firebird so theres no need to take a firebird out for competition play.

Why add it for the winter bag? Protecting your go-to discs from getting dominated by the cold?

Why add it for the winter bag? Protecting your go-to discs from getting dominated by the cold?

You got it, dont want to be loosing my firebirds in the snow. And I always use the winter to try new discs

So how do these feel in the hand. Or better yet, what do they feel like? Shallower? Wider rim? Flick flat and shallow? Same width as a predator? Sharp bottom like the predator? Slanted inner rim? Squared up inner rim? ...... I think you guys get the question

So how do these feel in the hand. Or better yet, what do they feel like? Shallower? Wider rim? Flick flat and shallow? Same width as a predator? Sharp bottom like the predator? Slanted inner rim? Squared up inner rim? ...... I think you guys get the question

Feels amazing. First the plastic is gummy and grippy, and it's very flat. Almost flick flat, but not quite as shallow. No slant, squared. Board flat, not concave. It doesn't look as flat as it is in the first picture, top down it shows better.

It flies somewhat similar to my glow pd so that's what I compared it

picture.php

picture.php

Edit: Maybe I should have compared side by side to a XXX

They should make a "get out of trouble" utility disc called the "Bail" (Trident analog)

Actually I played Ryan Ranch in Seaside, CA today and many of the holes have ads for a bail bondsman. Talk about knowing your demographic.

Fall came to my area today; winds around 20 mph. Felon did beautifully, cut the wind like a boss. Not too overstable to where it doesn't go anywhere. Not too understable to where you fear it will flip over. Decent glide, and very controllable. An excellent compliment to my PDs for heavy wind.

Anyone thrown the dyemax Felons yet. Hoping the Fuzion is a bit less stable than the Lucid.

Has anybody thrown a Dyemax or a First Run? Wondering how they fly compared to a standard 175 Lucid.

Has anybody thrown a Dyemax or a First Run? Wondering how they fly compared to a standard 175 Lucid.

I was actually just thinking the same thing, and jumped on DD to take advantage of their free shipping. Have a dyemax fusion in the mix of some other plastic. I'll post how it flies in the next week once I get it.

No update on the first run and fusion yet huh? I lost one this weekend and need to pick up another.

Fuzions have just the slightest bit more dome on them. I throw these out to about 330'-350'. I can't tell the difference in flight between my sparkle lucid and dyemax fuzion (both 172g). The only difference is grip. Lucid is more flexible and grippy compared to the harder fuzion with the slick top due to the stamp. Since there is no difference in flight, and the grip is so much better on the lucid, I prefer the lucid.

Latest posts