• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Eagle Enthusiasm

Ill post mine up when I get home. I have a Champ + mold, semi opaque 11x and a 10x KC Pro....the 10x wasn't what I was expecting, plasticwise the disc itself is great, so I need to figure out what I'm going to do with it. I've heard they aren't the most durable and get flippy so I'm not sure I want to throw it....Would really like a champy 10x but I guess those are dollars......

Yeah I paid $30 for mine. Then it cracked on the first throw on a field. NO TREES! Just grass then crack. Wasted $30. Thing still flies great though very overstable. Also very flat. If you want to experience it I'll ask $10 for it. :)

Yeah I paid $30 for mine. Then it cracked on the first throw on a field. NO TREES! Just grass then crack. Wasted $30. Thing still flies great though very overstable. Also very flat. If you want to experience it I'll ask $10 for it. :)

I traded for it, I guess I just heard they were supposed to be kind of CE like, at least durability wise and what it really is is like pro plastic thats only a little more durable then DX, or so I've been told anyway....I was kind of looking for a poor mans CE. I really like the disc I'm just not sure about throwing it

Innova Mini Stamps...

Has anyone else picked one of these up? The are Eagle X Cal molds, got mine from Marshall St. Wondering how they throw, which I would assume would be like a normal 12x X mold because that's what they feel like. Regardless, I like the simplicity of the stamp.

attachment.php

Attachments

• ministamp.jpg
    ministamp.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 430
Local vendor has a bunch of them. They feel soft and have some dome to them so yeah, as you said, I expect them to fly kinda like your usual 12x Eagle-X molds. Let me know if that's not the case and I might pick some up.

Does anyone know what's going on with the champ Eagle-L? Has Innova stopped producing them? Should I start hoarding them?

I had a nicely seasoned early 12x that was my understable driver that I lost a couple weeks ago. My local dealer said they request them every time they order from Innova, and never get them.

(cue Seinfeld voice) What's the deal with the L mold?

Also if anyone has a heavy(172-max) L mold they'd be willing to get rid of, please contact me. Thanks!

Does anyone know what's going on with the champ Eagle-L? Has Innova stopped producing them? Should I start hoarding them?

I had a nicely seasoned early 12x that was my understable driver that I lost a couple weeks ago. My local dealer said they request them every time they order from Innova, and never get them.

(cue Seinfeld voice) What's the deal with the L mold?

Also if anyone has a heavy(172-max) L mold they'd be willing to get rid of, please contact me. Thanks!

Anyone know the answer to this? I just got a 170 6/10 eagle-l and I am curious on how easy it is to replace them in the future.

I have heard from a few people that L's are no more. Makes me sad a little as it was my first disc that wasnt in the starter set I got to start out.

There are still stores with them, I would buy a few backups unless you want to switch to x's, personally I am just gonna give the x's a shot.

Just picked up a star eagle that was labeled as *EX as opposed to just *E as all my others have been. Any idea on this one? Thanks

old red

im a newbie and a buddy gave me an old red eagle when i started...it continues to find a way into my bag when i leave the house...pleasant predictability

Latest posts