• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Eagle Enthusiasm

Softer than regular star but not crazy like gstar. Dome on mine is prominent let's say. More like a 21 with a decent shoulder than it is like last year's that was nice and flatter. Wont be able to throw it for a while, but doubt ill grab anymore unless it has some serious beef to it

I grabbed a pair from my local pro shop. About half had a decent dome and the other half were fairly flat. I went with the flatter ones. Played a round with one today. It is pretty overstable and a perfect forehand Eagle. It was nice seeing them in person and not just relying on Innova

I grabbed a pair from my local pro shop. About half had a decent dome and the other half were fairly flat. I went with the flatter ones. Played a round with one today. It is pretty overstable and a perfect forehand Eagle. It was nice seeing them in person and not just relying on Innova

Agree with all of the above. Felt up about 20 at my shop and a mix of pretty flat to moderate dome. Color didn't seem to matter, grabbed a flat pink. Plastic is glossy, grippy and moderately soft, firmish halo rim. Looks and feels pretty sexy. Parting line is higher than a CG Beagle, Beagle is a touch flatter.

Threw it in the yard a bit and it's beefy for sure but workable. I love my champion and glow Eagles but this feels like a nice OS bookend off the shelf that should season nicely.

For the PLH nerds like myself, here's all my Eagles sorted from low to high PLH. Halo Glow is a skosh higher than the 22 Beagle (to the left of Halo Glow). And yes, it's domier, even after some boiling water treatment. Has a stronger shoulder than the 22, flattening out on top. 175g red Star still laughs at the Halo Glow PLH. "F**"in' amateurs." it says to all my other Eagles, in the parlance of our times.

If you're curious which eagle is what in my stack, AMA.

167g F2 champ (red and orange dye experiment) is still the best eagle and I'll fight whoever says otherwise at the 7/11 at midnight sharp. 2nd and 3rd best are also F2. Champs. Current baggage is 169g GStar (far left), 167g F2 Champ (previously mentioned), and 175g Star (far right). Red 163g F2 champ (3rd column) sometimes joins the party.

Attachments

• IMG_20230702_111157__01.jpg
    IMG_20230702_111157__01.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
Anyone got a 24 Barsby tour series yet? From what I hear they're pretty similar to the 22s

Anyone got a 24 Barsby tour series yet? From what I hear they're pretty similar to the 22s
OTB is showing all to be neutral flatness or slightly domey. 22 Barsby's were pretty flat and sweet, will have to fondle the new ones before purchasing.

Latest posts