• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Enforcer-Speculation and discussion thread

An overstable complement to the Trespass?

Sounds perfect to me. I can not WAIT. I have been consistently switching between the Force, Giant, and Villain for my OS distance to complement my Trespasses. Like them all but haven't fell in love with any. Here is to hoping this thing just clicks with me like the Trespass did.

Emac says more overstable than a giant, more overstable than the scythe, but not stupid overstable like the stiletto. Should quiet a lot of people who complained about the trespass being flippy.

more overstable than a giant

Too much foe me. The giant is enough beef in my bag. I was hoping this was between a giant and an overstable trespass.

more overstable than a giant

Too much foe me. The giant is enough beef in my bag. I was hoping this was between a giant and an overstable trespass.

Could always beat one in. Or get it in biofuzion or fuzion when they are released. Or just keep throwing Giants. :) For me it will work better than a giant if the rim is like a trespass which I believe it is. The giant is just a tad too thick for my liking.

Could always beat one in. Or get it in biofuzion or fuzion when they are released. Or just keep throwing Giants. :) For me it will work better than a giant if the rim is like a trespass which I believe it is. The giant is just a tad too thick for my liking.

There is a nice, thats what she said in there

unfortunately can't see the flight super well in that video. But it looked to me like he was releasing them pretty flat or maybe a touch any and they were flying level with a late fade. Look plenty beefy to me.

Yeah that vid wasn't that good unfortunately. Couldn't see the flight hardly at all. My interest is still peaked no doubt.

He posted the vid on facebook saying it was a little hard to see the flight and apologized but they wanted to get something out quick while they worked on a better video. There will be more video before release. It does look pretty stout. That is a football practice field at the college and is always windy. He was throwing south so I imagine into a headwind. He throws a lot flat or with some anny and it never gets much beyond straight before dumping hard left.

Losing interest in this mold really quickly. Was hoping for something between the Giant and the Trespass in terms of stability, but with the rim configuration similar to the Trespass. And I know some will say throw a Villain, but I don't think the Villain is in the same speed category as the Trespass (Even though the numbers say it is).

Losing interest in this mold really quickly. Was hoping for something between the Giant and the Trespass in terms of stability, but with the rim configuration similar to the Trespass. And I know some will say throw a Villain, but I don't think the Villain is in the same speed category as the Trespass (Even though the numbers say it is).

The villain and trespass are the same speed. The villain may seem slower because it is more overstable, but it is what you are looking for.

I am still looking for a OS distance driver. The giant has a bigger rim then my trespasses, i am not a fan of really big rims, the Villain...could be the answer but i have heard mixed review on this disc.
The Enforcer could well be what i am looking for though it really seems to be mad OS.

Last edited:
video

at first i could only see the first third of the disc flight, then turned up the resolution to 720 and all discs faded far left. looks like firebird.

The villain and trespass are the same speed. The villain may seem slower because it is more overstable, but it is what you are looking for.

I do carry a Villain currently, because finding a moderately overstable Trespass has become somewhat difficult. I know that their "speed rating", according to the manufacturers, state that they are both speed 12, but the Villain just seems so slow when flying through the air.

If DD had asked for just a little bit more OS Trespass that would be a waste I think. You can just find a higher PLH trespass or season an enforcer to achieve the same results.

I do carry a Villain currently, because finding a moderately overstable Trespass has become somewhat difficult. I know that their "speed rating", according to the manufacturers, state that they are both speed 12, but the Villain just seems so slow when flying through the air.

I still don't know if I got a fluke or what, or how trespasses are too flippy....I have a 174g blue fuzion trespass that will have absolutely no turn when thrown out to 400'...just straight with fade. only way to get turn out of it is torquing it at the end and having a headwind. I would trust this thing into a 20 mph headwind out to 400'

Got the chance to throw one today. I throw forces as my primary distance driver, and it flew pretty similar to my TI force on the few throws I had with it. Just glides a little bit better than my TI force which isn't a surprise there haha.

Latest posts