• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Enforcer-Speculation and discussion thread

Paul and Liz Dorries told me these are super beefy. They both throw Giants and both of them said with certainty that the Enforcer is more OS than a Giant. Don't know if I have a need for something that fast and overstable but it would be fun to try anyways.

Beginning of May. So could be on the 1st or right after the GBO is finished. I have to be downtown for a meeting in forty minutes then stop at the bank for a deposit but after that I'll probably be driving by DD to ask about a banner and I will see if they are selling them in store yet.

Sweet thanks man!

Ill be there, hope I can buy some.

If you stopped by the shop, which I'm sure you did, they decided to put them out for everyone to start buying.

I picked up two white flag stamp first runs and a couple stock stamp lucids for the bags. I don't want to throw the limited fuzion we got to stamp for part of the player pack. I didn't even throw the lucid I put in the bag today. Lot of throwing the trespass. If wind picks up I'm sure I'll need it for GBO rounds. Felt good in the hand though. Little more pop top on the dome than most trespasses but easier in the hand than a giant.

Online sales will probably go up sometime between May 5th and the 9th.

Last edited:
stoked!

I'll probably just pull the trigger on 4-5 of them lol

That's what I did. They feel great in the hand. I won't need to throw one often but really windy days or big hyzer skip shots that I can't reach with a trident. I'll take some pics later today and post them.

That's what I did. They feel great in the hand. I won't need to throw one often but really windy days or big hyzer skip shots that I can't reach with a trident. I'll take some pics later today and post them.

That's kind of my plan

Curently just throwing trespass's for 90% of drives over 300'

some stability in the wind would be sweet

Any more input on this? I currently throw forces as my main distance driver but I got my hands on a lucid enforcer at NCDGC but never got to throw it. Felt amazing just wondering if they can replace my forces

I threw a new lucid at the DD warehouse 10 or 12 times. Super OS. Pretty close to the numbers of 0.5 4.
It would come out of a power anny drive pretty quick. Flat and hard I probably got it to 375, about 50 ft off my max distance. I do not anticipate this being a widely used distance driver for the masses.

I threw a new lucid at the DD warehouse 10 or 12 times. Super OS. Pretty close to the numbers of 0.5 4.
It would come out of a power anny drive pretty quick. Flat and hard I probably got it to 375, about 50 ft off my max distance. I do not anticipate this being a widely used distance driver for the masses.

That sounds perfect for it's intended role though

Yeah that's fine Andy. I was told by the warehouse staff to expect something different. I'm certainly not bashing the disc in any way. It's a big boy disc is all Id like to share.

Picked one up last night locally.

30 mph headwind, still overstable

Nice.

Note: I normally throw trespasses on flat ground with no wind 325-350'

Does anyone have a comparison to a Z force? I'm asking from a 450'-500' thrower viewpoint but any input would be awesome.

Does anyone have a comparison to a Z force? I'm asking from a 450'-500' thrower viewpoint but any input would be awesome.

I replaced my 2 forces I carried after getting my hands on a enforcer. It flies like my TI force but it gets the distance my Z force did. Probably a little further honestly. Like many say, it's sneaky long for a OS disc. I'm in the 420-450 club FYI.

I replaced my 2 forces I carried after getting my hands on a enforcer. It flies like my TI force but it gets the distance my Z force did. Probably a little further honestly. Like many say, it's sneaky long for a OS disc. I'm in the 420-450 club FYI.

What weight are you throwing? I'm thinking about switching to 175g trespass, 160ish enforcer, and 175g enforcer for my DD slot.

What weight are you throwing? I'm thinking about switching to 175g trespass, 160ish enforcer, and 175g enforcer for my DD slot.

Mine is 173. I was throwing around a team stamped 167 and it was just as stable as mine even in the wind. Ive been throwing trespasses and giants but always kept a force for really strong winds, but the enforcer is the missing link for me. I'm just wondering if it'll replace my giants once this bad boy beats in for those bigger distance shots

I've been carrying a Z Force lately. Pink one.

Threw the Enforcer today and it seemed very similar with the few tosses I got in.

Latest posts