• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

European Open 2023

Jinxed him. Yuuuuck

Yeah they are but they are looking really weak thru 3. They need to be catching, and not giving more leash to the leaders

Was going to say only Kyle and Barela are without ann unforced error, but as they both do just that off #3 tee, nevermind... Weird vibe out there. This could go in any direction from here

Last edited:
DGN paywall + time difference. Seems pretty similar to the USDGC kind of hype the past few years. Overall I think there has been less enthusiasm for following along with any of the Pro tour events/Majors from the more casual fans if they can't watch post produced next day or final round live for 'free'.
Nailed it.

If Corey didn't have the bad putt bounce outs, he would have waltzed in with the win.

Not sure about liking, but theyre different.

Nokia 16 is pretty much a one shot hole. The drive is semiautomatic (well ask AB about that) then its the one shot. Rarely do (pros) miss putts on the island. Whereas at USDGC, especially the safe drives are not guaranteed putts by any means.

THE shot is also different largely. Nokia 16 is uphill with a driver.

I wonder if Nokia 16 also had changing basket placement, so that f.ex. rounds 2&3 it was at the very opposite corner of the island. Not much different I guess. A cage hit always gets stopped by the haybales for example.