• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ezra Aderhold PDGA #121715

At least this thread is back to talking about disc golf with maybe 20% of posts actually about Ezra! :D
Not surprising since he didn't play last week and hasn't played well in awhile.

Hopefully he is ready to play well, being such a key part of the OTB Team and their tournament coming up.

Ezra finished Goat Hill in a 5 way tie for 8th place, along with: GG, Clint Calvin, Brodie Smith, & Bro D's favorite player... Dustin Keegan.

Granted, quite a few of the best players weren't playing, but Ezra seems to be getting back on track after some recent setbacks.

Again he makes two really good rounds....and one bad one....he has done this som many times now

Again he makes two really good rounds....and one bad one....he has done this som many times now

I've watched some of his play on YouTube when he makes the card being videoed....he seems to play focused and following his shot routine, most of the time. But then something happens and he stops following his shot routine. I've seen him do his putt routine, and then on a later round, he might just toss the putter to the basket - and miss. Even if he's made the throw before, he should (IMO) stick to following his routine.

Of course, it could be that he puts a lot into his throws...so maybe he's just getting worn out by the later rounds.

So. Um. Is 0/17 C1X bad?

He wasn't 0/17 He was 15/17 from in C1 and 0/2 from C1x

As i mentioned in the event thread, the expanded scorecard on the tourney list is wrong. It shows all C1 putts under that C1x stat line but if you then click on that player's profile, it has a 3rd stat line that separates the C1x from the overall C1.

The simple expanded scorecard should just say C1.

Last edited:
He wasn't 0/17 He was 15/17 from in C1 and 0/2 from C1x

As i mentioned in the event thread, the expanded scorecard on the tourney list is wrong. It shows all C1 putts under that C1x stat line but if you then click on that player's profile, it has a 3rd stat line that separates the C1x from the overall C1.

The simple expanded scorecard should just say C1.
That makes a LOT more sense.

-1 with 0/17 C1X would be insane. I see what you mean now - gotta scroll way down to find it.

Really great short and concise form tip video from Ezra https://youtu.be/Wb1GFwMi8wg

Just wish it was as easy as he makes it look!

Yes, I thought that was an excellent tip. I know that I "lean" but it seems to be one of those entrenched habits that is difficult to extinguish.

After watching the video I donned flip-flops and tossed standstill putters in the yard for a while. Noticeable improvement!

Hoping to get out tomorrow and see if I can make it work on the course. Probably wear shoes, though. ;)

This tip didn't help me with my backhand at all, but wow I added 50' on my forehand. Granted that was from 250' to 300' but I am happy with it all the same.

Great finish for him, but he placed 2nd in the 2021 LVC as well. I'm guessing its more of a product of the venue and the windy weather conditions, than him figuring it all out.

He's got a lot of strength and can bomb his throws, so I think an open course plays to his strengths....wooded courses needing more touch, well that doesn't work for his style as well.

Latest posts